Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Have You Discussed Sex Toys With Your Rl Friends?

Tyger

So, have you? How'd it come up? Did you share all your knowledge, or did you hold back a bit?

And how was it received?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mainly it came up when we were at a toy party with another company. I have said oh I tried that and reviewed and. Then said whether it was one I liked or not. Yes a couple of mouths dropped but I am at a point in my life that if you don't like me for who I am oh well that is your problem.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The wife has with some of her closer friends. But no, not me, I don't have any friends I would feel comfortable talking about sex details with.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Not only have I talked with friends about toys, I have also gone toy shopping with my women friends. We have no sexual relationship, but they are open and ask great questions about toys and the use of them. Most of my friends know that I am very open and will talk about sexual issues without making others uncomfortable but in fun ways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have with female friends, one was having some boredom issues in her long marriage and wanted me to go to the toy store with her.

Several others it's just come up in conversation what we like what we don't. I even gave a toy that really didn't work for me to a friend.

I only used it a few times and ran it through the dishwasher first!!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 12/27/2013 at 8:43 AM, michelleddd said:

I have with female friends, one was having some boredom issues in her long marriage and wanted me to go to the toy store with her.

Several others it's just come up in conversation what we like what we don't. I even gave a toy that really didn't work for me to a friend.

I only used it a few times and ran it through the dishwasher first!!

I've done the same thing, especially with toys that I didn't get on here and didn't work well!!!! However, just washing them with warm water and antibacterial soap will kill the germs. Make sure the toys you do give away are CLEAN!!!! I don't recommend it, but it's at your discretion!