Official Community Forums Home

Answer This... Your Best Orgasm Comes When...

Rob

• Members

mine comes when I am completely relaxed and everything is just in the right spot :)

Abso-fucking-lutely!!!

• Members

My best orgasm comes when I been told not to cum and that I will be spanked if I do.

I LOVE GETTING SPANKED....

• Like 1

• Members

My best orgasm cums when MrBig is slamming in and out of my ass and I'm getting spanked simultaneously!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Weve been messing around awile and he touches all the right spots and the tension builds until Im literally quivering and then Bam and it feels so.good its ..almost painful.

• Like 1

• Members

We were 69ing at the time when she wormed a finger into my ass and I just went absolutely BONKERS!!! Her finger was such a delight moving to and fro I could not concentrate eating her out for more than a minute or two.

Her wonderful finger was churning in my ass to the point where I was writhing on the bed completely out of control!!

From the moment my greedy ass swallowed her exploring digit until she pulled it out 10 beautiful minutes later the intensity

of my orgasm was such that I was totally wasted when she finished with me. Bathed in glistening sweat I was a total wreck.

If the house had of been engulfed in flames I couldn't have moved. She ruined me for anything sexual for the rest of the day.

She was an Amazing Lover. :wub:

• Like 1

• Members

I have several that really send me..... when he licks my pussy and concentrates solely on me. 69 is good for foreplay but to really enjoy

oral I like us to concentrate on the other only.

The next one is when he's having trouble maintaining his composure, I love when he has to struggle to not cum, that pushes me over the

edge every time.

And last but not least, when he's behind me and I'm either standing or kneeling on the edge of the bed, I'm grinding back on him and he

surprised me by slipping his thumb in my ass. I can't last long after that.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My best orgasm comes with a triplicate of stimulation; anal, g-spot & clitoral. My man loves it (which adds to the excitement), and he thinks its funny. He says I literally levitate. Lol.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Out of nowhere!!

Things are great, feels good, everything is rockin, and then BAM!! Comes outta nowhere! No build up, no warning nothing!!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

When I haven't had an orgasm in a day or more, been arosed and teased for a couple of hours in anticipation of being able to be pleasured (even if only mentally creating erections), drag out the act of sex or masturbation for an hour or more, and have something stimulating my prostate. That ends up being fairly intense and can produce a massive load.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have recently discovered that my favorite has come when he pulls my hair seconds before it comes and he forces me to confess my true feelings right at its apex…. ahhhh!!

• Like 2

• Review Team

My Best Orgasm comes when my SO has teased me mercilessly for hours, then demands that I cum for him. *fans self*

• Like 2

• Members

My Best Orgasm comes when my SO has teased me mercilessly for hours, then demands that I cum for him. *fans self*

I had one incredible orgasm recently. I was fucking my wife with her legs resting on my shoulders. I was sliding in and out of her at a nice pace and then she started moaning and I knew she was going to cum. I moved my head to the side and tokk several of her toes into my mouth and coated them warmly with my hot mouth. She immediately said started moaning and told me that this was driving her fucking crazy. She came all over my hard cock. the thought of her cumming like that and sucking on her toes was making me ready to erupt. I could feel my penis getting ready to explode with hot wet cum in her pussy. I came so hard and filled her wet cunt to where it was dripping out in a nice creampie. What an orgasm!

• Members

One of my best orgasms comes when it has been a while since I have had sex. Then my partner will demand I wear a c-ring. She will bring out the toys and tease me with vibration while I am lightly restrained. She will perform oral until I am begging to cum. Then she will mount me and ride me deep and slow while not allowing me to touch her.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know anymore! In transition, been single and will be awhile. I'll let you know after I try out these new toys I ordered! ;)

• Members

My best orgasm happens when I can sex him into not being able to control himself. He has an iron will and I get sick a lot. When I'm well I can exercise and build up the muscle in my thighs and then ride him like he deserves to be ridden. For me it's a visual and mental thing. To look into his face and watch his iron will melt and to know that I did that... It's the kind of satisfaction that only comes from knowing that he let his defenses down for me. We are both very untrusting people and not just mentally knowing that he trusts me, but to see that trust in action, to hold him for an instant and to feel that I am in control... That is when I have my best and fullest orgasm. Now don't get me wrong, we still have lots of sex, regardless whether or not I'm sick, and he gets off on my pleasure, so I am never unsatisfied, but this is when I have my very best and most cherished orgasms. They are my favorite.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

My best orgasm comes after his business trips...

Two long weeks and I refuse to pleasure myself if he's not present. I am literally dripping down my thighs in anticipation and he makes sure to go for it all! He eats my pussy until the spot on the bed is to his liking, flips me over on my tummy, licks my ass and hits my gspot repeatedly in doggy. While I cum back to back he rubs my clit while still pounding into me. The cherry to my sexual sundae is when he bites my neck mid-orgasm.

• Like 4

• Members

Now that is a powerful experience kinkychrissy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

... foreplay goes on for over an hour.

Excluding verbal lead-up throughout the day.

We start by kissing. After a few minutes our hands move to each other but nowhere near genitals.

Kissing intensifies and my hands move to her breasts and hers to my inner thigh and penis. Heavy petting goes on for a few minutes until I move my hand, mouth, and tongue to her breasts and nipples.

Now she and I are naked and she goes down on my cock. First just licking and sucking the head while her hands stroke my shaft and she gently rubs and teases my balls. She begins to move up and down in small movements just teasing and licking my head. Until she begins licking me like a melting ice cream cone. As the heat intensifies it is like it is making my cock melt and drip down with my pre-cum. She licks around the edge of my 'cone' to prevent it from dripping on her hands. Then to make sure it is all clean, she starts licking from the underside of my balls to the top of my head bringing it in and licking it clean until she goes back down and repeats this. Ohhhh.... I want that orgasm so badly; but, I resist and go down on her.

As I lick her clit and drive my tongue into her while listening to her elated sounds of enjoyment until she begs me to be inside her.

Ohhh, here it is for both of us. That rhythmic pumping until we both explode with a mutual orgasm.

....Ahhh.

• Like 1

• Members

Surveychef, that is a night to remember!

• 2 weeks later...

It was last night...he tied my hands above my head to the bed and spread my legs and tied them to the bed posts. He started by kissing me all over, then gently biting my nipples while he stimulated my clit. After he had me begging, he started sucking and licking my clit and pussy and then started fingering me, first my pussy then my ass. Oohhh he is so gentle and smooth! I was bucking and begging because I felt the orgasm coming on when he put his cock in me and and a flexible vibe in my ass.... I just exploded!!

• Like 1

• Members

I was perusing this thread yesterday, and had a dream last night that my wife came to me and said she got the most awsome orgasm from using a fushigi ball. By inserting it, I asked. She nodded. Better than when I use my fingers, I asked. She nodded even more. I felt disappointed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My best orgasm cums when she slides a finger inside my ass. IDK if she learned this from a book or was just lucky but her finger and my prostate hooked up and I just went out of my mind with pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

She continued about 10 minutes. When she finally withdrew her finger I was drenched in sweat. I was a total train wreck. It was the BEST ORGASM I'D EVER HAD and it was totally anal. Nuttin to do with my cock. He didn't care anywho. Ass was still twitching and my breathing was still ragged. It was bar none the most incredible orgasm I'd ever had in my life!!!

Edited by 12GAUGE
It was not 2014 when I made this edit. It was 9-24-2016. It was the MOST INCREDIBLE O I'd EVER HAD and those that know me here know I don't lie.
  • Like 1

• Members

Square #48 don't let this mess you up. This was your dream in your head. You need to come up with something that will blow her ever loving mind then spring it on her and drive her around the bend in ecstasy.

It could be something as simple as worming a digit inside her ass and do her like my girlfriend did me.

Good luck Bubba.