Official Community Forums Home

Answer This... Your Best Orgasm Comes When...

Rob

• 4 months later...

When my so and I are having sex he twists us so that we are in a scissoring position. It makes me so wet when he gives me the command to ride him (I am such a sub) ^_^ I just grab his thigh and follow his commands. He gets excited and pinches my nipples and rubs his saliva on them to make me ride him harder. When I am about to climax, I tell him and he plunges himself deep inside me. I orgasm so hard my whole body shakes for a w ^_^ hile after wards, but he is always good when it comes to aftercare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The best kind of orgasm is the one after you haven't had sex or masturbation for a couple days like during my period. And after having my period, I really look forward for that amazing experience. Satisfying and really hot for me.

• Like 4

• Members

I have to agree, some of the most powerful orgasms happen after a few days of no release. It is great when these orgasms rock your world if only for a few moments.

• 4 weeks later...

My best orgasm comes when my Boyfriend suddenly puts it in my ass.

• Like 2

• Members

I like a lot of toys in my bed with me, light sheet over my body, i stay partially dressed, sometimes long socks, a tank top, or a small cotton thong that I can easily move out of the way. I think about being watched, breathed on, touched, while i touch myself. As I start to get hotter, i try to use two toys at once, plenty of lube, and lay in my bed legs strattled seeing how sweaty I can get. I usually cum hardest alone, though I like the company!

• Like 2

• Members

eye4eye69, that is fantastic that you can give yourself such pleasure. Of course we all, I think, wold love to have a partner and playmate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We were 69ing at the time when she wormed a finger into my ass and I just went absolutely BONKERS!!! Her finger was such a delight moving to and fro I could not concentrate eating her out for more than a minute or two.

Her wonderful finger was churning in my ass to the point where I was writhing on the bed completely out of control!!

From the moment my greedy ass swallowed her exploring digit until she pulled it out 10 beautiful minutes later the intensity

of my orgasm was such that I was totally wasted when she finished with me. Bathed in glistening sweat I was a total wreck.

If the house had of been engulfed in flames I couldn't have moved. She ruined me for anything sexual for the rest of the day.

She was an Amazing Lover. :wub:

Sometime after that I told the same woman I wanted her to peg me with Mister Big (my fave dildo). I even have my own harness and told her that too. While she refused to give me that particularly exquisite favor she did dabble with another one of my dilddos which is specially made for the ass in that it is very long and thin. At it's base it's barely 1" thick.

One time after much coaxing and downright begging on my part she reluctantly agreed. I got on my knees. It took some coaching but in less than 10 minutes she was dialed in and she proceeded to ream me out BUTT GOOD!!!!!!!!! From the moment she thrashed my greedy ass with Mr Skinny Blue I was in orgasmic Heaven!!!

Now if I weren't a total dumbass we'd still be together and undoubtedly married and I'd possibly be a non smoker.

Yep I'm an idiot.

That's my job. I'm a guy.

• Like 1

• Members

My best orgasm is when I'm on my back, with my butt propped up with a couple of pillows, some nibbling on my inner thighs, prepped by being fingered, and then when he takes that gorgeous purply-pink head of his dick and just rubs my clit all round... Mmmmmmm, the longer he rubs it around and around, I eventually just start squirting everywhere, and it just becomes a hot, w e t mess. Once he gets me rocking, he drives in, and starts tapping my G-spot, and I'm squirting again. Those are the best!!! He's free to stroke in and out until he cums hard too. By the end of those sessions, I'm worn out for a bit. But sex always energizes me. Usually he gets worn out afterward, and I'm awake, alert and seriously could go at it again, and again. I usually just try to wind down, read or watch TV. After 20 yes, he knows that that is just how I react to sex.

That's the thing about the wimmin out there... mechanically speaking a woman is closest to a diesel engine. Sure she'll need some warming up but once she IS warmed up her loving driver best be ready for the long haul and driving all night.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm with Grams. The best toy I've EVA owned is Mister Big a nice sized rubber dildo with suction cup and nice what I'd call a tennis ball nut sack to hang onto. Made by Boi Toyz it's their Fab Cock model. I've used it on a former lover and I could do her right fine with Big. The best big O cums outta nowhere toe curlin' charley horse cramping my ass becoming a snapping turtle clenching and unclenching. Basically my extremities go into a seizure type condition. The first time my big O lasted a full 2 minutes. The most insanely powerful O in my life up until O number 2. It was quite tremendous but of shorter duration lasting just 45 seconds. I can't wait to have more Killer O's like these 2.

Happy Motoring! :wub: :kiss: :wub:

• Members

I fantasize about men and women, but mostly women

Well Franseen I constantly fantasize 2 slender teens with a vast array of dildos and harness 69ing and laying the pipe to each other!! On my bucket list is watching 2 or 3 lovely young beauties enjoying themselves and at some point I join in. I want it all...to include a luxurious bathroom complete with every type of sexually deviant device one might think up. A Gyno chair with stirrups and every possible Enema bag can or large capacity syringe enema appliance with 2 or 3 assistants in Hot French maid skirts black stockings encasing thighs wearing cumfuckmeboots as they prance around the room bending over very unladylike picking up some unseen item off the floor. Or dressed as Hot Nurses sporting my favorite Dildo in harness as they tear into my greedy ass while another svelte shaved young woman grinds her oozy snatch in my face daring me to tongue her slot.

Sometimes if I search enuf I'll cum across Japanese public bath house vids. These films are simply amazing! Fifty and often more beautiful young ladies all naked and giving pleasure to each other via enema spanking flogger switch or cane. I have these strong urges to crop or flog a woman's titties taking a rock hard nub between my teeth and lightly chewing it while giving her quim a few strokes with a cock toy.

I've pushed myself into a frenzy so I've got to duck out hookup w/xhamster and knock one out.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My best orgasm comes when my wife has taken all the way in her throat, she looks in my eyes, gags some, then sticks her middle finger in my ass and presses on that spot and WILL NOT let me go! She swallows it all and my head is spinning, cause she starts again to make me shoot another load in a minute or less. Lords I'm a blessed husband!!😁

Guest Dr. D-Light

My best orgasm comes after we have been in the shower together, making sure that we are clean.  Then being gently led to the bed and blindfolded.  He will start to kiss me from the top of my head and works his way, inch by inch slowly down to my toes, then back up again.  He flicks his tongue in, and over my clit, teasing me - then gently spreads my pussy open so he can better access my clit.  He then adds a little warming lube and slips a vibrator into my pussy, as he sucks on my clit, then works his way back up to my nipples, and sucks on them until they are at full attention.  He then works his way back down to my pussy, sucks some more on my clit, and plays with the vibrator some more, sliding it in and out, over my clit and all about, then slides in his fingers, as he teases my clit some more with the vibrator.  He makes me cum over and over again then uses 2 vibrators, on my clit and in my pussy, he sucks me some more then removes the vibrator from my pussy and then teases my clit and pussy with his rock hard cock.  He then slides back inside and slowly and deliberately strokes himself deep inside me, as I am having convulsive orgasm after orgasm.  After he comes, He goes down on me again, gently teases my clit some more, and takes the vibrator back into my pussy, and takes it through every setting - never following the same repetition.  He may surprise me - and put a little ice in his mouth, then sucks on my clit again, then takes a warm drink and again, puts his hot mouth on my clit and sucks some more.  He may at that point, turn me over and take me doggy style - all the while teasing my clit - sometimes he gently rolls it between his fingers, other times he will gently pull on it, making me feel he is milking my clit -which just makes me cum some more.  If all goes well, I am having multiple orgasms, one after the other!

• 3 weeks later...

I love it when a man kisses just like you and has big pretty lips. You kiss for a very long time and he walks you to the wall and presses you against it a little forcefully. You are surprised by it and like it so much that you involuntarily moan in his mouth and that shakes you back to reality. Once you’re  back to your senses you find the your panties are dripping wet and your pussy lips are swollen and aching. Then you feel his hard dick pushing at his jeans.  looking into his eyes after all that and seeing the same raw hungry mindlessness. After that he barely has to pop it in and I’m coming. 

• Like 1