Official Community Forums Home

Wife Doesn't Really Feel Me Inside Her

oly169

My wife says that when he have intercourse she really doesn't feel anything, in any position. I have an average size penis, and she says it is not me or my penis size. If we go faster/harder she says feels it but not really in a pleasurable way. It isn't painful or uncomfortable, there just doesn't seam to be any pleasure for her. It is frustrating for me as I want to be able to give her pleasure in the closest way possible...when we are making love. She definately feels pleasure and reaches orgasm when I give her oral. I know many women don't reach orgasm through intercourse, but I would think it still gives them pleasure. I just wonder if there is more I, or we can do for her to feel something.

• Members

I've had the opposite happen. I've had women get so excited and wet that I have a hard time feeling anything! Certain positions help me with that, though. Sometimes simply rolling her hips a little is all I need....

In your situation, I wonder if it is physiological or if it is mental. It can be either, so maybe she might want to be checked out by a doc as "regular guy" suggests.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would have her go to her OBGYN....but, if you can get her to orgasm with clitoral stimulation (oral sex) then mostly it may just be that she needs that clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Sex doesn't always feel mind blowing for all women without it. There are a number of reasons: having had children, lack of proper friction (due to penis size, vaginal angle), over wetness, not wet enough, wrong angle for penetration....the important thing is connection and that she is not experiencing pain. I would suggest asking the doctor, then I would move on to seeing if perhaps a toy would help her to fell internal pleasure. How much foreplay do you engage in usually?