Official Community Forums Home

Dazzle Cream

ladylove

• Members

Dazzle cream

Maximum Sensation

Review by Ladylove 11/2013

Dazzle cream is a female warming cream that has a nice, slight minty smell, and has no taste. This is the first warming cream I’ve every tried. It’s easy to control and stays where you want it. Dazzle warms up gradually when massaged and feels like a natural heat, which again is unlike any other female enhancer I’ve used. I started with a pea size amount of the cream which was enough. It felt the silky smooth glide through out the whole session. A little dab will do ya! It was a wonderful warming sensation that added heat and increase pleasure and absolutely enhanced orgasm.

This is a must for anyone who may have a hard time orgasming as well as those who want to spice it up. I award Dazzle Cream 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/dazzle-cream-female-stimulating-cream-6178.html#

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think my wife would enjoy - just a few questions:

Is this designed for solo play? Inside or out? How long does the warming last? I wonder if it would help prepare the G-spot.

• Members

Hi Ergot2

This is a great cream and should be great for any play. In reference to the g-spot, I can't see why it wouldn't but I haven't used it that way… yet. When I do I'll let you know.

I'm not sure exactly how long it will last, but it lasted a whole session for us (we like to take our time) and didn't need to reapply.

if yo get it let us know how you liked it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I might have to try this out. I've seen it on the site and was wondering how well it works. I'm always in search for good stimulants, especially with a warming sensation. Once I use it, I'll let you know what I think of it. Love you're review of the product! ^_^

• Members

I've tried several different creams and only a few really work for me. This sounds like one that would work well for me. Thanks for the info.