Official Community Forums Home

Need Help Gf Says Im To Small

justin10

• Members

A strap on may or may not be a good idea. It depends on your conversation with your partner, your comfort level, and mutual pleasure. There are girth items to help you feel larger if that is an issue. If length is what you are looking for then there are extensions, sheaths, hollow dildos to use with strap on, and of course traditional strap on toys. But, first a honest and open conversation with your partner about pleasuring needs to be the starting point.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I definitely second what RC4BLUE said, but I will add that technique is very important too. Knowledge is power and Just knowing where to go and what to do can improve things significantly.

• Review Team

Also keep in mind that a change in position can also help! Try switching it up and finding one that helps her feel more 'full'. Doggie style is a common one that helps, as well as alternate versions of missionary: try putting her legs up over your shoulders (it sounds awkward but doing it makes it make more sense), and after you do that you can always keep both of her legs pressed together on one shoulder, or have her legs entirely to one side after you enter her. This should help with the tightness and sensation.

If there's still problems after attempting new positions, you can always resort to the assorted extenders or toys that help give girth.

Oh, and also! Plenty of foreplay and focus on pleasuring her in ways outside of traditional vaginal intercourse! If you have her satisfied enough in other ways, size isn't nearly as big of an issue! (Pun not intended!)

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I'm small too, its been suggested to me to try exstensions. Not sure about that. I think any woman would want the real thing. Many fish out there she will probably search for her bigger penis and find it. Women visually like the look of a big penis also  so its not just how it feels. Get used to it as I try to, there are women with huge breasts and women that are flat chested, thats life. Men with huge cocks and men with tiny cocks. I like to use my tongue alot on the pussy and definately her anus. Eventually you will find the perfect woman for you.