Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

My Expereince With Junior.....

Tyger

The flirtation started at a rollerskating rink. I was 27, single, and loving life! I went skating every Tuesday night at a big skating rink in Austin, TX. I had lots of friends, and had a blast.

This one guy, whom I found out was 20, thought I was cute. There was MAJOR flirtation going on, lots of comments, touching, flirting, skating together, joking around, so on.

Well, finally, being the brazen one that I am, I gave him my phone number, and told him to call me somenight. Well, on a Friday night, he did just that. He said that he wanted to get together, but had to work, so I told him I'd meet him at his work, when he got off, and then we could go from there. But, when he got out, it was midnight, so we just decided to order some pizza, watch a movie, at his place.

This young stud could've been in GQ magazine! He had the PERFECT "V" shaped body. Nice broad shoulders, tiny hips and slightly bubble-butt, nice strong arms and legs, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes. Tattoos on his arms and back. Not "gross" tattoos (bloody, or skulls, that stuff), but tattoos that were well done, and well placed. Very nice voice too. For being so young, he spoke very well. Not too polite, but not swearing all over the place, or incorrect grammar. Being from Alabama, he also had that southern twang I love so much.

We sat on his love seat, watching a small tv that he had, eating some pizza, sitting very close. I loved just the feel of him sitting next to me. He leaned against me a bit, and put his head on my shoulder....mmmmm, nice. He smelled of Tommy Hilfger colonge. Verrrrry nice!!

He turned to me, and looked into my eyes *melt* then kissed me. Gentle at first, but then he deepened it. I groaned, and let him do his tongue magic. Gawd that boy could kiss!!! Very sensual. He started rubbing my neck, then worked his way down my waist, carressing my waist, and then slowly, slowly, up my shirt. I didn't stop him, in fact I kind of moved forward towards his large, strong hands.

I was rubbing his neck, then his shoulders, moving down that perfect body of his. Rubbing his arms, sides, waist, and since he was leaning into me, I was able to gently massage his butt too. One of us groaned now and again.

We broke our deep kissing after a while, and he took off my top, admiring my 36C breasts and flat tummy. His smoldering gaze devoring me. Then he stood up, pulling me up with him. I could see from his tight jeans that he was more than a little turned on. He grabbed my tight ass, and kneaded that oh so gently, but firmly as well. I practically ripped his t-shirt off! I gazed at his perfectly shaped pecs, and 6 pack stomach! He was a god! And I told him so!!

He took me by the hand, and led me to his bed. He had black bedding, and the piece de' resistance was the 2 full length mirrors that were his closet doors! He sat down on the bed first, then pulled me down to him. We stroked each other, for what seemed like hours, then, somehow, we were both naked. To this day, I am still not sure how that happened. :blink:

We started heavy petting, getting braver and braver, as the shyness wore away. His tongue tickled my neck, breasts, tummy, and finally my wet cooch waiting for him. He did the tongue mambo!! OMG! He was firm, yet gentle. I kneaded his shoulders, groaning and moaning in appreciation. I came several times. I finally couldn't stand it anymore! I had to feel him inside of me. I did have enough of my non-primal self available to ask if he had protection (if not, I had some in my purse-safety first ya know!!), he got up, went and got the condom, slipped it on ever so quickly, and deep kissed me.

He slid into my dripping snatch, slowly, slowly, and buried his head into my hair, exhaling as he did the first time. I shuddered. He filled me so well, and he was shaped very well and was well-endowed. We both started moving together in unison. I rose to meet his thrusts each time. We had perfect rythm together.

Every so often we'd both watch us having sex in those 2 awesome mirrors of his. That is SUCH a big turn on!!

I was in great shape at that time of my life, and loved having the body I did. Very fit, very toned. And I could tell that he appreciated that very much. It was like he was paying homage to my body. He wasn't in it just for his nut, lemme tell ya!! He caressed me and looked into my eyes several times during our steamy sex session!! Having a strong male gaze into your eyes, knowing that you are all he is seeing, is just a big turn on for me. He slowed down several times, so as not to blow too soon.

After about an hour, and several orgasms for me, he came. After, we lay on his bed, panting. We had body parts tangled everywhere. :P He got up, disposed of the well used condom, came in, and appreciatively told me that that was wonderful, and gave me a back rub!! Yum. Right back at ya babe! He lay back down, and after about a half hour of resting, he was raring to go once again!!! It was almost animalistic, the way we just did it over and over again!

We made love 4 more times that night!! And they weren't quickies either! I slept there, sort of, which was something I rarely did (having roommates at home that worried about me and all). The next morning, he got up oh so quietly, took a shower, came in and made love to me again, slowly, tenderly, and then got dressed and went to work. I stayed there for about an hour, took a well deserved shower, and left.

I left a note saying "Thanks for the wonderful night. Look forward to the next time!!"

We had about a month long fling, not wanting to commit since both of us enjoyed the single life. Each time I went over there, I rarely got any sleep, went to work very happily sore. My coworkers knew when I had seen him, and called him "Junior" since he was almost 8 yrs my junior.

I sometimes regret not hanging in there a bit longer and trying to make a go of it with that boy. He was well worth the sleepless sore days and nights!! :)

• Members

All I can say is....YOU GO GIRL!

Lucky, lucky, lucky......

Mikayla!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I've had lots of women flirt with me, or show me some sexy body langauge that suggest their interested in more then just visual excitement and think to myself, why dosen't she just ask me for my number, It takes guts, no matter whether your the man or the woman wanting to get to know someone a little better, I'm not shy, I've gotten my share of phone numbers. I'm not 20 anymore either, but still get my share of hard looks, and double takes. Hot and steamy sex session, you go Tyger, animalistic. O'yea!!!