Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson's Go Vibe

Valntyn

• Members

I've got to agree with Mikayla's review, the Doc Johnson Go Vibe can only be described as cute! At four inches in length, it's the perfect non-obvious item to keep in your purse for some "wasn't expecting it, but ooh wouldn't it be nice" fun!

After getting sweaty walking our property and picking fruits, my husband and I decided to take a shower and get cleaned up. "Which one was waterproof?" he asks with a grin as he undressed. "All of them that came yesterday -- you pick!" was my reply. So he started up the shower while I ran for the GoVibe and a battery from the recharger (which we already owned, but we're finding VERY helpful for toys, also! :lol: ).

It was fun, having a toy in the shower; it was a first for either of us, but we shower a lot together, so that was the main reason I looked for waterproof toys.

However, once we turned it on, we knew it wasn't going to be enough. It has a VERY low vibration to it. I tried both ends, laying it flat, inserting it... and it didn't do a thing for me. I'm a girl who needs clit stimulation to orgasm... we have (and have tried) the Hustler Rock-It Waterproof Vibe and the Powerful Vibrating Sparkling Egg. Both give much higher vibrations than the GoVibe.

After the shower, we headed to the bedroom. I laid down, lubed up and tried again... my hubby even took over and 'headed south' to see if it would make a good supplement to his lovely tongue talents.. but no dice.

For a beginner who isn't sure what she needs or someone who knows they don't need a lot of clit stimulation and wants a cute little, non-obvious toy, I would recommend this. It is just darn adorable. But if you're looking for a stronger vibe, I'd suggest looking at other options. Hope this helps! :)

Having fun, and getting more and more comfortable with using toys, and relaxing, these will help you get more into the idea of toys as you get going with them.

I too like a more firm clitorial stimulation. But can only achieve that by myself...so far.

I have the Hustler Rocket one, and I LOVE that one!! And, shockingly enough, I got it when they were doing the free vibrator (which they are doing again BTW), and I got the Doc Johnson's one too, but I gave that one to a friend in need!! :D

Proud of you!!

• Members

i agree about the GO VIBE we use it as a teaser when we are out

just to get a little thing going until we get home but it dont get me where i really need to go but thanks for idea of the hustler rock will add that to the list

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Doc Johnson Go Vibe - 4 stars

At first glance, this little pink gem seemed fairly simple, but I had to look at the box trying to figure out how to put a battery in (1 AA, not included). There are no directions printed on the box, and no insert detailing the battery procedure. So. I twisted, turned and tugged at the vibe, eager to start my playtime. Finally I pulled it apart, got the battery in and gave it a quick wipe with an antibacterial toy wipe. There is no cover or latch for the battery compartment; the vibe just separates in the middle when pulled hard enough.

DJ0358-01-3main.jpg

To get the party started, twist the darker pink end to turn the vibrations on. Overall I would say this gave off a nice little buzz, nothing too intense and definitely very beginner-friendly. It was a bit louder than I expected, but no louder than an electric toothbrush or razor, so you can easily mask the noise.

I used this for a quick solo session and was pleased with my resulting clitoral orgasm. It is too small for most to have any great effect when inserted, but using the darker pink end (where the vibration was strongest) externally was quite nice. Since this is a hard plastic, I would say it is safe with any lube you choose, and it is waterproof, so the fun doesn’t have to stop when it is time to hit the showers!

Overall, I give this a solid 4 stars – it’s compact, waterproof and a no-brainer once you get the battery in. Speed controls would be nice, but this is a nice little pocket full of fun.

Check it out here!