Official Community Forums Home

Anal Orgasm Missing

Frank82

• Members

I have a prostate toy and boy doe it get me really feeling great. I insert it and the build up is slow and feels great. I had it in over an hour last time and my orgasm the regular way is great and more powerful then with out the prostate play first. I get the build up but still have not had a multiple or anal orgasm. I am still new to it even though I have had it a while. I guess I need to use it more, but it takes time to use it which I don't always have.

I am just wondering how long it took some of you men out there and the women have you had an anal orgasm?

I still will use it even if I never get an anal orgasm since it makes my orgasms more intense and deeper.

• Members

My first thought is: just relax and enjoy the ride. I have never had an anal orgasm. It really doesn't make a difference to me. I learned long ago to not be orgasm fixated. I love sex in all it's forms and really enjoy the slow burn. So if you do or do not achieve an anal orgasm, no big deal as long as you can allow yourself the pleasure and sensations of great sexual experiences.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Considering this is male asking, I can not throughly answer it correctly, but as RC said, relax and enjoy the ride. Orgasm via anal for me, being a female, is as I would imagine the same, just relax and enjoy the build up, if it took over an hour and no O, then maybe you weren't 100% relaxed mentally for it. I know if I focus on an orgasm, it will evade me like a fly. So my best is just relax when you have zero things to do and just let your mind wander and take it to the limits of your imagination!

Good luck my friend!!

• Members

Thanks for the answers and the advice every thing always helps.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

Anal orgasms i have had them. The size and lube and my hornyness  all play a key. The rhythm has to be right. I have actually ejaculated and not orgasmed as well. Thats frustrating lol. When i am getting close i feel nothing but deep pulsing waves of pleasure that i want to chase in a bad bad way. At times alone i thought i would ride the dildo right off the wall 🤭