Official Community Forums Home

Any Poly People Here? 'freaks' In General?

• Review Team

How is the alternative lifestyles section of the forums so unloved?

Any other interesting people here? I'm a polyamorous/sapiosexual domme with two subs currently! :D Any other poly or fetish people here? Oh! One sub is also trans m-f pre-op, So any trans girls or boys around?

I love making new friends lol!

• Like 1

• Review Team

I had noticed this sub-forum was pretty unloved, so I simply hadn't bothered.

I'm in a Polyamorous Marriage, as well as we are relatively active in the Kink Community. Well, let me correct that, we used to be, but haven't been in the past year or so. We are active with Kink and The Lifestyle still, but not the community as much. We keep Kink and Poly kind of independent of each other for the most part.

Relationship-wise, we are married, and are also in a triad with our girlfriend, a lovely lady who is actually asexual. We have been with her for a bit over a year now. We both are open to other independent relationships but don't have any current ones. (:

• Like 1

• Review Team

Awesome! I'm currently being 'courted'by someone which really adds an interesting dynamic.

I also happen to have two kids. Busy busy!

• Like 1

• Review Team

We also have little one, so I understand that one! Balancing Poly, raising a family, and Kink make for a busy but interesting, and oh so satisfying life, eh?