Official Community Forums Home

Wife Thinks I Am Crazy

ronc09

• Members

ok so I have this fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by another guy then joining in. let me say first I am very straight and am not looking for any guy on guy contact. I just think it would be hot to see her enjoying herself with another guy. She thinks im crazy. some of the best sex we have is when she gets all dolled up and we go out and I see all the guys staring at her its a huge turn on to know they want to fuck her. It will never happen as she thinks im crazy and cant imaging doing something like that...so for now I just fuck her with her dildos and vibrators and imagine im watching some dude go at her....so whats your take am I crazy or what??

• Like 1

No, you're not crazy. Many men have the fantasy of watching another guy fuck their girlfriend/wife & then maybe joining in. It's good that you can fantasize with the toys as well. Even though the fantasy probably won't come true in real life, it's fun to play, and it's fun to pretend that it's happening with your wife.

If you can get her to agree, you can buy bigger toys later on, including maybe part of a male doll or a whole male doll (I'd recommend a quality one, and not the cheezy "blow up ones", unless she's willing to try it that way. That way, the fantasy can be even more real, without her compromising her beliefs and fidelity to you.

Good luck. Can't wait to hear more!!!

• Members

No your worse than crazy, your nuts !!!! LoL !!!!! That Is one fine woman you have. :))). I wouldn't share her with a dildo lol!!!! Just kidding. She is HOT!!! Send some more photos please if you can . Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • Members

ok so I have this fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by another guy then joining in. let me say first I am very straight and am not looking for any guy on guy contact. I just think it would be hot to see her enjoying herself with another guy. She thinks im crazy. some of the best sex we have is when she gets all dolled up and we go out and I see all the guys staring at her its a huge turn on to know they want to fuck her. It will never happen as she thinks im crazy and cant imaging doing something like that...so for now I just fuck her with her dildos and vibrators and imagine im watching some dude go at her....so whats your take am I crazy or what??

Wow I would give anything to have my husband think like this! He won't even share me with another woman!

• Members

Sharing either w/a man, or woman would be sexy. I have often wondered what my wife would say, even though I probably know the answer before I'd even get to ask.

There would be an ice cubes chance in hell she'd ever allow another woman in the same bed. She would probably tell me I'm crazy, and laugh it off about the other guy too.