Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Husband Is Not As Interested In Sex As I Am

• Members
On 3/17/2017 at 11:20 AM, Big Rack said:

Tied up, only since ya asked nice...

Ok they were in the gallery? Some of them.  I can try to do that, no telling where they'll end up. 

I see four pics... Is this encouraging? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bigrack you are lovely sorry to hear about your hubby. I can relate but in the other way as wife hardly ever wants to do it.

I'll give it a try, but I have tried lingerie and she does like wearing them but then she quotes wearing them, so I'll try some new stuff.

• Members

Thank you bigrack I'll try your suggestions and see how it goes. Would you consider light bondage or just use toys to try and get her going.

• Members

Thank you bigrack I'll try your suggestions and see how it goes. Would you consider light bondage or just use toys to try and get her going.

Where can I get something like that I always just get her stuff from the store so don't really know where to look. As for toys what do you suggest?

• Members

Where can I get something like that I always just get her stuff from the store so don't really know where to look. As for toys what do you suggest?

Thank you I love sex but just did not know what to do, even as old as I am. Your suggestions are a great help and I will try them out soon. Thank you BigRack you have been a great help.

• Members

There are lots of toys on the Too Timid retail side of this. If I was in your place I'd start with silk restraints, a good clitorial vibe, a fun dildo (think color - purple, blue, pink, etc), good easy in and easy out cuffs are nice (comphy cuffs) for beginners. Try some audio erotica. Be playful. If you don't find what you are looking for try other sites. There are lots out there. Focus on her erotic dreams.

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 10/10/2014 at 1:25 PM, Harpy6 said:

As the title says...I have a very hard time getting my husband(who is only 27) in the mood for sex. He seems to not want it almost ever. There are days were all I want is to be naked with him and start fooling around but he will slap my hand away or just tell me no. I have tried walking around the house nake, sitting on the couch naked next to him...but it seems like nothing really works. We even together decided to buy some toys to experiment with. (These are the first toys I have ever owned) He just seems uninterested in using them.

Advice on things I can do to make him more interested or anything really to help. Thanks

My wife is the same waylarge.2018-01-04-06-32-37.jpg.e2f94c92e780d68cf3c0e9ef953280c6.jpg

On 3/18/2017 at 11:40 AM, Tyger said:

My ex husband was in an oil field accident, where he was jarred from the platform he was on, and damaged his spinal cords and a couple of discs. He was depressed that he couldn't perform as well, and was in pain all of the time. He retreated into video games, and basically mentally left the marriage and family (we have a daughter together). Even with many talks, cries (on my part), begging, and yelling sessions, he just couldn't shake the issues the accident caused him. I used toys to satisfy my physical desire, but it came to a point that "the bed hurt his back", and he stopped sleeping in bed with me. I was totally ignored all of the time.....unless I was "nagging", then he got pissed and shut me out. And, he refused to go talk to anyone either.

I left 5 yrs after the accident. I tried that long. Some marriages can be saved, but only if BOTH parties are willing to do some serious LISTENING, compromising, trying, and actual doing.

I wish you both much luck. I hope that everything improves. Feel free to message me if you're wanting to chat.

Blessings.

:wub::ph34r:

0c20161220140247n.mp4