Official Community Forums Home

Pegging!

Frank82

• Members

My gf really was into it at first now she really couldn't careless to use the strap on. She gets bored with me riding her with it on. Most women are gonna want you to use their pussy 😝

• Members
15 hours ago, Ryan said:

My gf really was into it at first now she really couldn't careless to use the strap on. She gets bored with me riding her with it on. Most women are gonna want you to use their pussy 😝

Get her the feeldoe So she gets some pleasure while doing it too.  Or maybe if she gets something she really wants she'll give it to you.

Maybe that should be one of the Qs you ask when dating....will you peg my asshole?

• Members
1 hour ago, lis said:

Get her the feeldoe So she gets some pleasure while doing it too.  Or maybe if she gets something she really wants she'll give it to you.

Maybe that should be one of the Qs you ask when dating....will you peg my asshole?

Ya we discussed anal when we first got together.... on her and me. I think she gets bored with me just riding on her with her strap on 😝i get it lol

• Members
38 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Ya we discussed anal when we first got together.... on her and me. I think she gets bored with me just riding on her with her strap on 😝i get it lol

Well why isn't she putting her back into it?  Why is she letting you do all the work?

• Members
1 hour ago, lis said:

Well why isn't she putting her back into it?  Why is she letting you do all the work?

I like being on top. I can get much more aroused this way. Bent over does not feel quite as good

• Members
12 hours ago, Ryan said:

I like being on top. I can get much more aroused this way. Bent over does not feel quite as good

Do it spooning...that's my favorite!

• Members
21 minutes ago, lis said:

Do it spooning...that's my favorite!

Interesting never thought about that.... who does the thrusting? Probably either or. Sounds hot!

• Members
7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Interesting never thought about that.... who does the thrusting? Probably either or. Sounds hot!

It is & mostly the person inserted does most of the thrusting but both can.  I love it that way!

• Members
1 hour ago, lis said:

It is & mostly the person inserted does most of the thrusting but both can.  I love it that way!

I will try that this weekend 😬

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Ive fantasized about being pegged by my wife but she is not into it so I have to make do with suction cup dildo or anything else I can think of. I cum so hard when my ass is full. Ill wear a plug when we have sex just to intensify my orgasm.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We have a video from the Sinclair institute about expanding sexual pleasures. we've watched it a number of times and have experimented with some of the scenes from the video. At first when she saw the pegging part she said no way. Last night in our lovemaking session we were watching it and I said I still would like that to happen. Her response was well maybe we'll see. So my desire might be getting close. So my words to you that maybe watching videos like that will make her become more receptive as well