Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Please Help

• Members

I can't seem to ride my boyfriend, I'm a lot taller than him and every time I try to put it in, his dick ends up popping out. It saddens me that it won't stay in, now I feel like I'm bigger than him is the reason why. He's smaller than me and I want this to be able to work but every time I try the same thing keeps happening. How come it won't stay in? Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this same problem before? What can I do?

• Like 1

• Members

Have you tried to shorten your strokes? Reverse cowgirl may help. Also putting a pillow or cushion under his but might help. Just a few ideas. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members

you say you are bigger than him. Is his cock short or thin? 

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Do more slow clockwise and counterclockwise grinding and alil less up and down riding while your on top I always thought it was sexy asf seeing a good slow ride take place with the sexy hip movements 😍🤤 

• Members

Can I show you my cock riding skills if that's ok with you guys  it might just rock your world 😉🤫 lol   I'm sure your hubby wouldn't complain about how good it might feel being up in my tightness of a booty 😍👉👌👈 you ever use a strap on onna another guy? I'm Soo wanna see if I can handle 2 cocks in me for a all nighter of anal wrecking 😉🤫🤤🤤

• Members

I really wanna see if I can handle 2 cocks atta same time for a all night slow n gentle anal stretching or a all out rough anal stretching, idk 😐🤷🏾‍♂️   I've only had toys in me so far but I've been practicing my riding alot today with thickest objects that I could find laying around the house 😲🤪😌 felt good too wish you gonna been here to help 

• Members
On 11/14/2014 at 11:18 AM, Sunshine Sam218 said:

I can't seem to ride my boyfriend, I'm a lot taller than him and every time I try to put it in, his dick ends up popping out. It saddens me that it won't stay in, now I feel like I'm bigger than him is the reason why. He's smaller than me and I want this to be able to work but every time I try the same thing keeps happening. How come it won't stay in? Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this same problem before? What can I do?

Try riding him reverse cowgirl while he laying all the way down onna couch or sitting up whatever is more comfortable🤷🏾‍♂️ your I can hopefully climb on show you wat I've picked up from all the best cock riding videos?! So far I've only lasted a couple tryna ride toys before my legs get tired 🤤🤭😜 sucks having to try and feel satisfied with my hand and toys wish I could just lay here like a plastic fuck doll and get  jerked off and anally wrecked atta same time 😜☺️🤤  Lol I'll see about doing a recording later tho for sure if really wanna see me in action  I've watched alot hours of best ways to ride a cock kinda eager to see if I'd even be a good lay  er not haha 😅wanna watch some best cock riding vids together errr something ☺️😉