Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Need Something Quiet

• Members

One of my favorite quiet vibes is the Jimmyjane Little Chroma. But is is $150. Lelo has some great very quiet vibes as well. Most of the silicone vibe I have tried tend to be quiet. Good luck with finding what you like.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have my own place butt you might try turning up a radio to drown out vibrator noise or your own moaning. When I like to play it's a natural thing to have a radio or TV on. 

If you get along well with your roomies and you're currently without a boyfriend or steady lover why not ask them to join you in a 3way? Is this acceptable or totally ludicrous for you? Then noise won't be a problem!!:o

• Like 1

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi Anon91!

Sometimes you just want to be discreet! I totally understand and have some quiet suggestions for you!

The Bamboo 10-Function Bullet is extremely quiet! I was really surprised when I was adding it to the store at just how quiet the vibes were! You're not going to lose power for sound here either! 

The Silicone Love Bunny from Pink B.O.B. is also a great option for a clit stimulator that's quiet! This one also has the added benefit of being silicone, which is hypoallergenic and super easy to clean!

The OVO K4 is a super high quality dual stimulator that you can get at a steal, also made of silicone, and also with an exceptionally quiet motor. This one is a personal favorite, since the company that makes it is really committed to making products that exceed sex toy standards. I'm pretty sure this one won an award! 

Last but not least is the We Vibe Tango. We Vibe is legendary for their high-quality toys, and the Tango is no exception! This rechargeable vibe is the size of a small lipstick tube, but it is INCREDIBLY powerful, has 8 different functions and all of that happens almost silently! Its really a very discreet, high quality toy!

Hopefully that was helpful! Please feel free to message me directly with any other questions you may have!

- Ali