Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Intimate Lickers

trina2008

• Members

dj1319-01main.jpg

Intimate Women Licker

This little tub of Women Licker has a little shocking name on it. It says “Pussy Licker” across the tube, in other words this is not something you would want on your nightstand if company comes over. On the other hand this is exactly want you want when you want a hot night of oral. This little flavoring as I called it was not sticky and tasted great, not too hard to clean up. All the things I look forward to in oral sex gel was in this tub.

There is nothing better to a woman than to receive oral, at least that is my feeling I just love everything about it. I am also the same woman that loves to give oral as much as I receive and sometimes more. So anything that revolves around oral I am all ears. When we saw this little tub, my husband just thought the name was great and was ready to dive right in. (Pun intended) When I looked at the name I was like oh, this is just for him. Boy was I wrong, I didn’t want him to have all the fun so I lubed him up as he lubed me up. It was not sticky to the touch and it tasted great, we had the tropical fruit flavored. As I gave him great head, he gave me a total body orgasm. That was the best 69 we have had in a long time. Would I say that it is just for women “ No” Would I just say it was for men “No” I would say that the Intimate Women Licker is a very good couple intimate gel. It is easy to clean up and not as messy like some other gels. I would say have fun with this little licker I know we did.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3166

• Members

Thanks for the review....you say that it is not sticky - I am a stickler (hah, punny huh) for things that are sticky - so, does it rub off on your sheets and stay there, or does it seem to absorb quickly and not stay on your hands or fingers?

Mikayla :o

• Members

YOU GO GIRL, I HAD SOME OF THAT THE OTHER DAY, BUT WE USED CLEOPATRAS SECRET CREME. IT ALSO MAKES YOU MORE SENSITIVE TO YOU CLIT ACTION. ;)

• Members
Thanks for the review....you say that it is not sticky - I am a stickler (hah, punny huh) for things that are sticky - so, does it rub off on your sheets and stay there, or does it seem to absorb quickly and not stay on your hands or fingers?

Mikayla :o

Hi mikayla,

Yes it did absorb pretty quickly, but maybe not as quick as I would have liked. I didn't notice anything on my sheets. I hope this answers your question.

Katrina

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

ok

I got my pussy licker with my order on friday we love it :P:P:) thanks for the review

it didnt leave any stains on our sheets and it was not messy my husband was very impressed with that and all that came alone with it that night

THANK YOU

• Members
ok

I got my pussy licker with my order on friday we love it :P:P:) thanks for the review

it didnt leave any stains on our sheets and it was not messy my husband was very impressed with that and all that came alone with it that night

THANK YOU

want2know,

I hope you had a wonderful night with your lickers, thank you for the boost of confidence about my reviews. The product is great, I know we love it, try it on your hubby next time. It is just as good for him as it is you. Also you might want to try the goodhead oral gel, my hubby loves the mint. No staining or stickiness there either.

Happy shopping and thanks again,

Katrina