Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Need Some Suggestions

RC4BLUE

• Members

I was talking with a friend of mine, she told me she is having trouble getting her partner to engage in oral sex. He doesn't want to go down on her. Any suggestions on what she could say or do to help him please her?

• Review Team

oh that's a tough one.....if he doesn't want to he probably won't(some men have hang ups with that as do women) .......but does he do digital play? or how about toys, will he play with those......I guess can there be a compromise with using those other items? Maybe she needs to find out why he doesn't like it and then move out from there. Maybe he is scared because he doesn't know how to do it. May be if she assures him that she can help......just some idea's. I hope it helps.

• Members

She tells me toys are good, digital is good, just no oral. He says he doesn't like the taste, or it takes too long. She is very open and continues to talk with him, but he is set against it. I (as a man) don't get it as I LOVE to give oral.

• Review Team

yeah she's probably not going to get it from him, I'm sorry I have a friend I work with she won't do it either.....they don't know what they are missing.

• Members

That is definitely true. The pleasure of performing orally is beyond compare.

• Like 1

• Members

I agree Blonde... No oral is a deal breaker. I wouldn't expect any if I wasn't giving any.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I truly enjoy performing oral on a woman. To me, that is one way I can truly show how much I care.

There is nothing finer that a womans spread legs, offering up a delectable main course.

I love to feel her hips grinding up to meet each tongue sttoke.

And if we're 69ing, her on top, even better. I nudge her knees to the left and right, and feel that lovely mound of flesh smotheing my face.

Feels like heaven. Thank you ladies.

• Like 5

• Review Team

I enjoy giving my GF oral I love hearing her moans and feeling her body flex wrapping her legs around my back pulling my mouth tighter into her sweet wet pussy as she has multiple orgasums , if shes giving oral to him then maybe she needs to stop until he goes down on her, he might get to like it after time

• Like 1

• Members

True, if I am not willing to perform oral then why should she? No having said that, I am orally fixated. I could spend hours performing oral. Love it, love it, love it. There is nothing sweeter or more erotic than having a woman feed me her nectar. I love the taste the smell the feeling of her. I am thrilled when she reaches her climax then wants another and another. Her power consumes me and I am hers when worshiping at her alter.

• Like 2

I enjoy giving my GF oral I love hearing her moans and feeling her body flex wrapping her legs around my back pulling my mouth tighter into her sweet wet pussy as she has multiple orgasums , if shes giving oral to him then maybe she needs to stop until he goes down on her, he might get to like it after time

I agree with this. The whole "if he won't, she shouldn't either". There are those that don't like the taste, however, they make flavored lubes, or he could use food or even hard candy, to help with that area.

My GF was very patient with me about me going down on her. She knows that not all women like to go down on other women due to the taste, but I truly enjoy it. I love her reactions, moans of pleasure, and the empowerment it gives me to be able to please her like that.

• Like 5

• Review Team

I agree tyger there are lots of flavored products out there and you need to be patient with your partner, give them time to get into the swing of things so to speak B) B) B) B) B)

• Members

There is also a flavored product out there that blocks protine. Often it is protine that give the taste that some don't like. It is like a little breath strip that dissolves on the tongue. It work effectively. I can't remember the name of it off hand here. But a goggle search should come up with it.

• Like 1

There are many of those dissolving strips on the market. That's a very good idea. Gum, hard candy, flavored lubes, there's no real excuse for "not liking the taste". That's rather insulting to a female, saying "I want you to give me a blow job, but you taste yucky, so I'm not going there." How selfish can a person be?

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Perhaps it's her diet. Does this man not like oral at all or does he not enjoy this particular womans taste?. Just like semen she can do things in her diet to change her taste. Maybe this guy has had a bad experience from other woman and just needs better directions down south.