Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Fmf, But Mostly Ff

MDeb

• Members

Wife has finally decided that she's bi-curious. I've known it for a while, but that's another story. Now comes the hard part. What to do about it and how proceed. So far, it's gone good. Have a friend who was initially receptive to the idea and, in fact, encouraged it. Seems she now has cold feet and is pulling back. No problem, value the friendship more than the opportunity to fulfill the experience. But, that leaves us with where do we go from here? We live in a rural area, so the clubs and such are really not an option. The total on-line thing is a little scary if you ask me. What we're looking for is an experience for her. I'd like to be present, and would participate at least in a voyeur role, but only to the maximum of actual penetration with my wife. If she's comfortable with anything else, we could work establish that as we go. But the real point is how do we find a partner? Living out in the sticks, as we do, really limits the available pool of candidates. Looks like with our friend backing out, we've eliminated any potential for someone we already know. Don't want to let this whither and die on the vine. It's something my wife really seems to want and I'd like to make sure she gets to try it.

• Like 1

• Members

Hi MDeb !!

I haven't posted much on TT in awhile. I have today off from work so I'm browsing the site.

I like women as well. I wouldn't say I'm 100% Bi as I enjoy men very much. I do have a female friend who is very much Bi.

My husband and I met she and her husband on the Swinger site we belong to. She was the first woman I was ever with.I love looking at beautiful women and I LOVE breasts but I have found that actually BEING with a women is not a huge turn on for me. It's more about teasing and turning on the men that are watching that I really enjoy.

I suggest that you go online and sign up on a swinger site. After you sign up you can search your area or the surrounding area. There are tons of single women as well as couples looking for Bi Women. You may have to drive a little ways to meet someone. There are also parties you can attend. Those are fun--

I would probably do that versus having the first time be with an actual friend.

Of course the first time meeting someone should be in a public place--a bar, restaurant, etc. The parties are safer, and of course she will know right away if she's attracted to someone.

It's great that you are so open minded and are willing to let her explore this.

Good luck and have fun !

• Members

Thanks for the response Wendy! It has taken a while for her to come to this point. She loves looking at women and, like you, she LOVES breasts. Only, at this point, it's just looking at them. I've assured her she will enjoy playing with them just as much!!

It will probably take some doing to get her to get on one of the swinger sights, but going slow might get the job done. Like I said, I'm mostly interested in her getting to explore this. She really enjoyed the aspect of exchanging ever racier pictures with our friend. Finally becoming comfortable enough that they were regularly exchanging almost exclusively full nudes and she loved sending and receiving them. I'm sure that's what she will be the most comfortable starting with going forward.

Probably will want to concentrate our search for a bi woman rather than a couple unless it was a couple that was looking for an experience for the women and not a full swing situation. That will be a challenge, I'm sure, since I want to be present, but not looking to participate with the other woman, only my wife. Unless, of course, they ask me to join! Like I said, this is for her and something I really want her to be able to explore.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

MDEB I completely get what you're saying.  I have a similar situation but I'm the wife who is looking into something more for us.  How did it work out?