Official Community Forums Home

How To Get Another Woman Into Bed With Me!

• Members

I have always wanted to try having sex with another woman, but I have no clue where to even begin finding another woman. I don't want to involve anyone I know and I'm a little afraid on the whole Internet thing. Where do I even start????

• Like 2

• Members

Fighting the same battle here NElady. My wife really wants to give it a try, but getting started is really tough. A friend of ours was interested and, in fact, made the initial advances. She comes on strong then backs away. That gets kind of old. My wife likes the idea of the comfort of someone she knows as opposed to the uncertainty of an internet stranger. The best I could offer her was what I did in my single days, flirt with women in the grocery store. Hey, don't laugh, it worked! I might suggest you don't totally close the door on trying with someone you know. You'll just need to be sure that they're interested, and that it wouldn't screw up the friendship. Like any other relationship, you need to take your time.

• Like 1

• Members

I feel the same way . I think about being with another woman also I think it would have to be someone I dont no though.I to dont no were to begin but i have fantasised about being out having a few drinks with a girlfriend and some random woman comes up to me we start talking and then one thing leads to another and before we know it were in some back room going down on each other playing with each other and god i get so wet..Its just a fantasy but I really wouldnt mind it happening.

• Like 2

• Members

That sounds really hot ccprim! I'd love something like that too, but not sure about doing it with a stranger. Although, if one came on to me, I might throw caution to the wind. This is all so very complicated. Really, really want to do this and don't know how or where to start.

D

• Members

I no 2 weeks ago i went to get a spray tan we were going to a wedding down south thought it would be a nice change the booth i useally use was broken so the girl behind the counter said she would do it well usally its a machine i didn't think anything of it. I go get naked and guess what here she comes right in to spray me..i was so turned on i thought i was going to cum while she was spraying me ..we actually flirted an everything but that was as far as it went ughhh

• Like 2

• Members

ccprim, what a wonderful experience. That had to be such a turn on. It is so much fun to flirt. Maybe next time you will be able to take it a bit further.

• Members

I think I probably would have cum if that had happened to me ccprim. I got wet just reading about it! Now I'm thinking I could do it with a stranger in a situation like that. I'd love to have something like that happen. I know how hot it gets me when I send naked pictures of myself to the girl I'm trying to get into bed with. Something like this would be over the top amazing!

D

• Like 1

• Members

I would have loved to be in that situation ccprim! I so would a tried to take it farther, but I don't think I've ever had anything like that happen to that I can think of. Just like MDeb I got wet just reading and think about it!!

• Like 2

• Members

I know mdeb and nelady god i think i might have to just go back there and go for it. .just having this conversation is making me insanely wet...i think the 3 of us should just have a 3 someone fantasy together lol get some relief hahaha

• Like 1

• Members

It would be very interesting to know what would happen if you went back there, ccprim. You never know, it just might turn out to be one of the best experiences of your life.

• Members

Go enjoy! What I would give to share such an experience.

• Members

another fantasy option.... maybe after we were done with each other you could just happen to have stummbled into the wrong tanning room RC4Blue and oooo round 2 would start!!!!!!!

• Members

As I walk through the door, at first I am shock, then arouses. You motion me forward as I close the door behind, but not fully. Quickly I disrobe and passionately kiss your new partner. I leave you wanting, waiting and watching as I run my hands over her body until you can take no more. You...

• Members

I just haven't found the right woman to walk this erotic path with me. I have been told I am too passionate, too intense and too much by several women in my past. But I can not turn off my erotic and passionate mind.

• Members

An all girl three some would be amazing!!!! I'd be in heaven!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I would be in heaven to be a silent voyuer.

• Members

You girls just keep making me wet! Count me in for that all girl threesome ccprim and NElady, fantasy or otherwise!! The thought of it has me soaking wet...

D

• Members

Ummm i would love it god to taste it and try it this has me crazy wet..to think were all nervous and like how would we go about it and i wouldn't no were to begin and so on but right now if the 3 of us were together we would be ripping our clothes off and going crazy on each other i no i would. .to bad we are all at different areas of the good old usa...oh and rc4blue ya you would only be watching for a while because im sure when we're done lapping each other up we would be having our way with you! !!! Ok i have to go change my panties now

• Like 1

• Members

ccprim, what sweet pleasure that would be. But rather than service me, allow if you would, for me to service you. Allow me to be a vessel of your pleasure. Allow me to worship you each on my knees. Shall I drink of your sweet nectar. Shall I caress your tender folds with my lips an tongue. May I honnor you with my mouth, my hands, my skin. Use me as your toy. Take me as your play thing. For I surender to you all as a vessel of pleasure and an object of arousal.

• Members

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ccprim, the thought of the three of us ripping each other's clothes off to lap each other!! Don't know about you and NElady, but I'm thinking we'd have to find a way to daisy chain so we could all lap each other at the same time!!! If only we were closer, we wouldn't have to be worrying about how to make this happen. :P

D