Official Community Forums Home

• Members

My husband finally agreed to let me use my glass dildo on him! He LOVED it and so did I!! Now M and I can both agree it's one of our favorites. Next to my bullet, of course!

I'm thinking we need to talk, ccprim!!

D

• Like 2

• Members

Good for him and you. The feeling of cold or cool glass sliding in and out is completely erotic. Adding some vibration to the mix should send him over the top.

• Like 2

• Members

I'm thinking that we'll chill it down before the next time RC. Never really thought about using temperature to stimulate, but it sounds good.

M

• Members

The great thing about glass and metal is temperature play. Heat it up cool it down, experiment to find out what is the best. The sensations can be intoxicating.

Glass dildos are my favorite. They're lots of fun, easy to care for, and pretty. I love mine!!! And my girlfriend is starting to love them too!!!

• Like 2

• Members

You're making me jealous Tyger! I loved using it on my husband, but I'd really love using it with another woman!!!

D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There is nothing better in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Members

So true, temperature play is amazing. As much as a fan of heat that I am, when playing I find cold glass to be intoxicating. It rally stimulates and pushes me to amazing orgasms.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Glass toys aren't just pretty, they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, styles, colors, and for different parts of the body. They're sturdy, being made of the same kind of glass as popular glass cookware, and is extremely easy to clean. You can boil them if you have a fear of germs, though, washing with warm water and antibacterial soap pretty much does the same thing.

I love my Blue Swirl glass dildo. It's curved up juuuuuust right for the g-spot stimulation, and the head is bulbous enough to please me.

• Members

There are so many great glass toys out there now. I keep seeing more and more. Some are pieces of art worthy of display and play. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

My WenWitch has a  glass toy and she loves it, we are actually looking to get her a couple more

they are easy care toys.

• Members

From time to time Too Timid has glass toys free. I would suggest picking one up when they are offered.

• Review Team

i'm hoping to love up on my wen on V-day as often as possible all day long

On 1/19/2016 at 7:27 PM, WenWitch said:

I enjoy glass toys. I intend to buy a couple in the near future. :kiss:

The sooner the better!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My favorite is a nine inch glass with a swirled raised colored "vein" around dildo part and the handle end has 3 balls that feel wonderful too!!  I love temperature play and glass is perfect for that. ?

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker
16 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Nice! :D My wife is curious about glass and how it's going to feel. I think she'll like it. Oh, and I'm also looking at the Blushing Dervish vibrating glass dildo because she loves (and I do mean LOVES) strong vibrations and direct clitoral stimulation. 

Hey Gadget,

I had the good fortune to get to handle the Blushing Dervish and I was seriously impressed by its power! It has a great swirled glass sleeve with a "sleek and simple" vibe inside, but there is nothing simple about how strong the vibes are. There are two "rubber-bands" (for lack of a better description) which sit over the vibe in between the glass so you don't get the rattling that often occurs with glass vibrators. They can be kind of a pain to take on and off, but honestly I don't know why you'd take the glass sleeve off. It's so much nicer with the glass! You can even heat and cool it without removing the sleeve by just dipping the vibe in cool or warm water! (Just don't get the vibe wet!) I was really impressed, so if you do get it and like it let me know! I think its a real winner!

- Ali

• Review Team

I've also been looking at the Blushing Dervish for my wen, she loves loves  loves her glass toys and shes been hinting around to try the vibrating glass toys

• Like 1