Official Community Forums Home

I Have A Girlfriend!

Tyger

Those are 4 words I never thought I'd string together! I'd always been curious, but, I never had the "balls" to ever try it. Well, I belonged to several dating sites. One of them was one for the health condition I have, and, one night, I changed my settings to "Looking for a Man" to "No Preference". A few days later, I got a hit on it. All she said was "Hi. I hope you had a great day." I responded back to her (I usually responded to anyone that messaged me).

We messaged a few times, then exchanged numbers, and, as it is now, started texting. We set up a date in mid-October, to meet for dinner. I was sooooo nervous. So was she, because she kept changing outfits, she was almost late, but she wasn't. Since I love Halloween, I stopped and got her a little stuffed ghost and wrote on the tag "you're boo-tiful". Yeah, I'm cheezy like that. LOL

We had a nice dinner, and, after we left the restaurant, she had had something in her truck for me too, and it was Halloween themed too. Then we went to a Halloween shop for fun. After, we didn't want to part company, so she took me for a drive to Galveston to ride the ferry (no puns, an actual ferry LOL). We had fun.

At first, I didn't think that this was something I wanted, and I told her so. I had told her lots of things, including me never being with a woman before, but always curious, and that, I didn't think it was fair to lead her on into anything that I wasn't sure of. She was ok with it, but later on, I found out she thought she had done some thing wrong, which she hadn't at all. She was very sweet the entire date.

Well, after talking to one of my friends (male), who has known that I've always been curious, he asked me a very poignant question: did I give it a fair shot, or was I being too guarded? Well, hell. So, I texted her, and admitted that I didn't think I have her a fair shot, that I had had a wall up, whether it was fear of the unknown, or just guarded in general since my dating life has, up to that point, sucked majorly. And if she as willing, I'd like to try another date.

So, we did, and I felt a growing attraction. We had been texting every night. Having a child that is a pre-teen, and is nosey, texting makes things much easier in asking personal questions. So, we got closer, and we'd talked about sex, my fear of hurting her or leading her on, and she kept assuring me that she wouldn't push me into anything I didn't want to do, and that she was a big girl, and not to worry about hurting her, she could handle it.

Our first night together, she had rented a hotel room (a nice one), flowers, candy, bubble bath, and alcohol. LOL But, we talked for a long time, drinking too. I knew that if anything was going to happen, I'd need a bit of liquid courage to make the jump. She was so sweet, wouldn't let me touch her, because she wanted it all to be about me, and it was wonderful, intimate, sweet, and pleasurable. I couldn't have asked for better. :)

We've been thru a lot, and most of it good. It's a much different relationship, and I haven't found any of it weird, uncomfortable, or odd. It just feels so right. I'm very happy.

She's been completely understanding with my daughter, and how we need our time together. She's not pushy, or insistent on me announcing I'm with a woman. She's letting me go at my own pace. It's very nice. I'm very very happy.

• Like 4

• Members

Tyger that is fantastic, awesome and wonderful. I am so happy for you. You deserve the best and great love.

• Like 1

• Members

That is really nice to hear that you met a women and were able to explore your curiosity. I have been in contact with someone for the last few months texting back and forth, sending pictures and each set of pictures got better then the ones before until we were sending full nudes to each other, I loved it. We decided we were going to get together and spend some time together, starting making plans and then all of a sudden everything went still. Not really sure what happened but I was looking forward to getting together and seeing about my curiosity and I felt comfortable with her because we know each other. Not sure what went wrong, I don't think that it would be cold feet on her end because I don't think I would have been her first. Not sure if I should pursue or leave it alone. It went from hot to nothing. It is really nice to hear that this does work out for other curious people. Just not sure what to do next. Happy for you.

D

• Like 1

• Members

I'm happy for you!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks. It's really going very well. We've been together almost 7 months now!!!

We've been teaching each other quite a bit.

I've been showing her the fun of toys on BOTH of us. Her exes sound like they were very selfish and didn't care about pleasing her at all. I've gotten her to open up in ways she never thought possible, and she's shown me the fun and sweetness of female lovin's!!!

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • Members

Power in the no preference selection. Never occured to me to try that back in the day