l8niter

Whats In Your Toy Box

Girl Crush, doesn't RC's toy box look amazing!!!

• Like 2

Cc if you make the mix I'll ready the oven. How much sugar will you need? 

Hahahahaha

Thanks for the fun and kind words.

I have another box with nothing but glass toys. 

• Like 2

Of my toys only two of mine are glass.  So I lustfully looked at your collection.  I have learned glass is my favorite of all materials. 

• Like 2

That's a lot to pick from Gadget. 

We all started with one toy. As we learned and played and explored we add to the toy box. I know that is what I did. Now they are taking over. I see something different or has something pleasing about it and I am looking at the possibility of trying out the toy. So, if your toy box is a crackerjack box enjoy what you have, be playful and when intrigued add as you wish or can. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

Hi GirlCrush! That's a urethral sound. It slides (with lots of lube!) inside the penis and stimulates the prostate gland. Believe it or not, but it feels fantastic! :D

Holy Crap Batman!

• Like 2

On 4/11/2017 at 0:52 PM, Gadget Geek said:

Here are just a few of my favorite toys from our ever-growing toy box! :) 

large.toybox_01.jpglarge.toybox_02.jpglarge.toybox_04.jpglarge.toybox_03.jpglarge.toybox_05.jpg

Wow Gadget!! Looks like fun ?

• Like 1

Very interesting collection everyone.   Gadget?  What is the name of that purple wand thing?  Looks fun. :)  

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks gadget! 

Just a few more things from the toy collection 

IMG_0997.JPGIMG_0998.JPG

• Like 3

Party at RCs house!    I'll fuel the jet,  start packing!    GirlCrush, I'd have to agree with you, lol 

gadget I just got that smaller one. Found it interesting. :) 

3 hours ago, RC4BLUE said:

Just a few more things from the toy collection 

IMG_0997.JPGIMG_0998.JPG

Okay RC in the top picture lower right corner blue/teal items, what are they?

and PLEASE demo that beautiful cock cage.....pretty please with sugar!?

• Like 1

Okay I have changed my mind I don't want to be your neighbor.  I want to be your housekeeper! I would love to be in charge of cleaning your toy box. Lovingly washing and polishing each and every item.... 

• Like 1

I am taking applications for a housekeeper. I don't pay much, but I can guarantee lot of fun. We would all play for hours. ????

The blue item is a small vey powerful vibe that has two sleeves with different textures.

I still have not shown even half of my toys. Maybe I should throw a party. I just need some one to bring more toy cleaner.

• Like 2

RC, I'm sure we could all chip in and bring a bunch of cleaner!    I don't do Windows, but is there an application? Or just cum as we are?  Haha

• Like 1

RC? May I ask , What is the silver thing in the package marked LeLo?  The lower left? 

That is a bottle of lube, really nice stuff. The light is playing off the black bottle.

no need to do windows. The shades will be pulled. Come as you are and cum as you need or want. ??????

• Like 2

Oh ok. I see it now.  Thanks !  Okay, I'll be cumming soon then.  ??????????????? answer the door please. It's chilly out here 

Mmmmmm very hot in here....(fanning self) 

I like to clean the floors on my hands and knees RC. Do you have tile or wood floors? And I have found a good ass polish works great for granite  countertops in the kitchen. 

When may I interview? I already have the french maids uniform! 

• Like 1

I have both wood and tile. You will be on all fours for quite some time. I'm sure there would be plenty of polishing to be done. Lots of back and forth over the floors. Much up and down on the counters. And the cabinets need cleaning, so there will be going in and out required. I'm taking applications privately. I would need to see your handiwork. ???

• Like 2

Oh I am a hard worker. With much attention to detail. I pride myself on staying till the job is cum-pleted

• Like 1

Hahaha, do you mind if I watch all this cleaning?  I have a camera...wink wink... .I will supply the jet!    

Just think for a moment... If we took all our toys, pictured and the ones that are not.... And put them ALL together????  Our mouths would drop... Lol perfect!   :D

• Like 1

Hmmm I think RC's place is just too much to handle for one person. He probably needs to check into hiring a staff.

I work well with others.....

I know nothing of leather care. Big Rack you seem knowledgeable in that area. Perhaps we should jet up north for an interview together. Perhaps we will get lucky and both get hired. 

• Like 1

Crazy cat- id  be delighted to tend to the leather care!  Yes !  Let's jet!.. Better eat our wheaties! Lmao  I think we may need them. 

I'll pick ya up soon, rather the pilot will.

She's interested in floor cleaning as well.  

lol wait till RC has three ! What ever will he do?  :D:o:D He'd be a busy , happy man! 

oh sweet!