On 3/20/2017 at 4:00 PM, Big Rack said:

If it's moon Monday..... Where the moon?  Well, here's one....  O.O  blushing.... Ready?

Pssssssst hey!

LOOK! 

image.jpeg

Beautiful! See sexy! I love the addition of the hand, as you reach thru & touch yourself! 

Hey, all -- it's Monday! Where are the entries?

• Thanks 1

Glad you like it, where's your ass? :huh:

How could I NOT like it? Any straight male that was lucky enough to see that sexy-as-hell pic would be lying if he said he didn't love it!

I'm in the office at work right now. I can post a pic later. I should probably wait til Monday, though. It only seems right. :-) 

BTW, why is it that a big majority of the pix here (& lots of posts) are missing? As I read thru the comments about the various (missing) pix, my curiosity goes through the roof. It's terrific that you left your up, though -- and thank you for that! 

On 9/25/2017 at 4:06 PM, GirlCrush said:

Happy Moon Monday :P

Fantastic Ass! Thanks for posting!

3 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

Thank you...Now its your turn! :P

No one wants to see my ass. That thing's so flat,  I'm practically butt-less.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GirlCrush said:

Oh and Don't forget the Thong. .this can be a Monday Moon Thursday Thong thing lol

OMG! My ass doesn't even want to see one of those!

1 minute ago, GirlCrush said:

Lol to funny..come on.. Mine is getting big.. Guess I should work out more!!! 

Getting big? If that's the case, then it used to be too damn small. It's just the right size now. Looks damn good to me!

Great pic GirlCrush. 

3 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Thank you...Now its your turn! :P

Gulp!  Ass dimples and all!

It's not an easy task to take your own ass pic!

20170925_233813-1-1.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/5/2017 at 8:55 AM, Big Rack said:

Glad you like it, where's your ass? :huh:

Well, felt a little silly, but I snapped a pic & posted finally.

But now yours is gone....

2 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Mine should be there somewhere :rolleyes:

Yes, that cute toosh of yours is still there, but my comment ("Glad you like it, where's your ass? :huh:") was to Big Rack. She had a wonderful pic bent over far enough to see her pussy, and then her hand reaching back, playing with it. Ahhhh.  But, like almost everyone, she must have taken that pic down. :(

As for the silly comment -- it was  just weird standing in front of a mirror, posing, snapping, re-posing, snapping, re-posing, then comparing, cropping, deleting, comparing, cropping....... Took all that time just to post a goofy pic of a butt that most folks might not want to see. LOL

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Last2Long said:

Gulp!  Ass dimples and all!

It's not an easy task to take your own ass pic!

20170925_233813-1-1.jpg

Cute little butt L2L. Thanks for posting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Cute little butt L2L. Thanks for posting!

You're too kind. Thanks.

Lol my first experience to do a butt pic almost killed me., it's even harder being short. 

It's your cardio for the day :D who stole my ass? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, luv2eatthepeach2 said:

Wait, did i miss some of the lovely ladie asses ? 😢

Yep, you snooze you loose Peach. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Rack said:

Lol my first experience to do a butt pic almost killed me., it's even harder being short. 

Hahahaha, I remember your first attempt, the dog, stubbing your toe....lol I really needed a chuckle tonight, thanks BR 😹😹😹

• Haha 1

Hahahaha, I remember your first attempt, the dog, stubbing your toe....lol I really needed a chuckle tonight, thanks BR 😹😹😹

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GirlCrush said:

Is this thing double posting ?? Lol 

Yep. At least Cat's are doubling. 

So, ladies, why haven't any of you posted lately? (Except G.C.)

Come on... My ass is feeling lonely up there by itself. 

Crazy cat say try this, it's easy.... Do this , it's easy. Set iPad down, set timer flash... Walk away and take a pic of my ass...

Okay ... knowing my ass is shorter than tables, beds and what not, I have several pictures of the top of my head,

I tripped over the dog, fell into the frame of my bed, smartly breaking a toe. Lol tried to balance myself and almost fell out my window ...naked for the neighbors to see. ! :o  I got a pic yes... My stubbed toe reminds me daily and twice when it rains. 

Crazy cat, lol glad to make you giggle. I have to say, it's made me smile as well. I needed a good laugh too! I have not tried and ass pic since lol. I did manage to get some really hot pics of my velvet smooth.... Legs. Haha gotcha!  Really steamy pics of the back of my knees. 

I couldn't post them because I knew they were just WAY too seductive for a conservative place like this hahaha. Lmfao. 

**** if we ever do go out for girls night... I bet we never stop laughing . Caraaaaazy Cat ! 😻👁👁 better late than never 

Edited by Big Rack
You missed it
  • Like 2

L2L, look! Quickly!  Lol  I know y'all seen it before. These are ones without the neck brace and broken toes lol.  :D on the wrong day, but who's counting? :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Rack said:

L2L, look! Quickly!  Lol  I know y'all seen it before. These are ones without the neck brace and broken toes lol.  :D on the wrong day, but who's counting? :P

Lol. I woke up hard & horny (what else is new?), went thru my email, read this & had a great laugh. Very funny....

Then I scrolled further & saw the pix....and instantly hard again. Of course, I had to do something about that hard-on. I couldn't get out of bed for 20 min. Lol

Great pix. Absolutely love the first one especially. Sooo erotic! You really have an incredible body.

Thx for posting. What an awesome way to start a day.

• Thanks 1

Again another chuckle. Wrong day😹 Well happy Wiener Wednesday BR😹😹😹

• Haha 2

Cc.      

OH ppppppppffffffft lol I did it again. Whoops I'll have to take those down since I don't have a weiner. Lol  not saying I wouldn't want to have one, on hump day.... Haha.

I'm thinking two for Tuesday and I'd be a smart ass and make it one for the money, two for the show... Three to get ready.... And then blow baby blow! 

. Haha ha. Ha :D

well, come on guys.... ?  

Thanks for for pointing that out again CC.   Lol should I stop putting brandy in my coffee ya think? Lol kidding.

I Need to wake up more haha :) 

• Haha 1