Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Nothing Happens :(

D_luvs

Heyas everyone,

I just joined this forum, seemed interesting. Most sex forums out there don't have any "quality" information like here, just bunch of horney people..lol.

Anyways I'm a 19 yr old female and I masterbate 2-3 times a day (when I'm home all day at least..lol). Problem is, I rarely get anything out of it. Every once in a blue moon it'll be awesome, but most of the time I'll get riiiiiiight there....then ....nothing! It's soo frustrating! I've considered getting toys, etc, but don't want to start liking them more then actual sex if they work as good as people say..lol. I have no problems during sex, I'm actually too easy to please then, but by myself I'm a masterbation retart I guess..lol. It's odd because most females say they can please themselves better, but I can't, and when I'm single, I really wish I could! Any tips out there? Seriously. Should I just give in and buy a "friend"?

• Members
most of the time I'll get riiiiiiight there....then ....nothing! It's soo frustrating! I've considered getting toys, etc, but don't want to start liking them more then actual sex if they work as good as people say..lol. Should I just give in and buy a "friend"?

The ONLY TIME I use the word frustrating is when I can't get off! I like the way you think. Toys are certainly a way to achieve your goals. Don't worry about liking your toys more than actual sex, it'll never happen. Why limit yourself to ONE friend, buy yourself a 'couple' of friends. There are some great product reviews on this site. Just relax and you'll reach climax and once you've found your special spot, give it hell! :wub:

• Members

Welcome D Luv!!! There have been alot of post I believe on this, I will try to find and post the links. Also if you are stressed and trying it may be hard to get to that big O. Sounds like you are almost there and then you you stop. You have to breath threw it and relax. If there is something bothering you it will be hard for you to have a O. As far as a toy, they always help and I don't think that you will like it better then the real thing. Clitoral stimulation is great when masturbating.

Here is a link I hope will help

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/fema...information.htm here is a few articles just click the link then chose which topic would help you best.

I am still looking for the other links to this, I hope this links helps. :)

• Members

hello

and welcome i use to have the same problem and im married so i decided to take the advice from here at tootimid and it worked once i stop pushing myself and start focusing on my body and pleasing myself instead of rushing it happen and boy!!!!!!!!!!! it was awesome.

so try to relax enjoy exploring yourself read the articles from tootimid and as KATPRR AND MEGASPLASHER said if you buy yourself a toy it will not take the place of the real thing

stay in contact

• 3 months later...

Thank you for posting on this problem. I seem to suffer from the same thing on occasion too... However I've solved it with a little help from an egg or even just a simple vibrator. There are a bunch of really nice toys on tootimid and I really like everything I've bought from here... I currently only have five things in my treasure chest but reading the reviews on toys really has helped me pick new ones out and trust me my wishlist is long! So try an egg sometime and you'll see what I mean.

However I still can't help you with the problem of masterbation sans toy I have yet to refigure that one out. "crys in corner"