Official Community Forums Home

• Members
On 9/26/2018 at 6:03 PM, outdors1 said:

Loyalty,

Some women just don't orgasm from straight oral. Have you had it combined with some vaginal penetration with a toy and with fingers?  And have you had it with anyone you were really comfortable with? If you aren't really relaxed and just letting your body enjoy it and allow the orgasm to happen, it might be a challenge as well.  I've been with a few women who didn't mind it but it wasn't how they preferred to orgasm, they wanted to feel a cock inside and have their clit stimulated to orgasm.

But, I'd love the chance too try to make you orgasm  orally! 😉

If you can't make a woman orgasm from oral sex and you don't have a clue what you were doing because I guarantee you I can I do like it when a woman tells me what she wants though I can't read her mind I'm glad to hear the input

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
On 8/9/2018 at 3:17 PM, Erosattheback said:

What’s not to love? The extreme pleasure of having a woman writhing with pleasure from the touch of your tongue and lips is addictive. Having her cum over and over on in your mouth, damn that is how I dream heaven to be!

Agreed. Nothing much better than a woman writhing , moaning, grabbing a handful of my hair- shoving my tongue deeper into her wet pussy and cumming load after load of cumm into my wanting mouth!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love eating my wife's pussy. I especially love it when she blindfolds me and then comes up and sits on my face and grinds her pussy on me. Can't get enough of that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love to lick and suck my wife's pussy and she does too but after cumming 3-4 times I have to stop because she can't take anymore although I could keep going. I like the taste of her cum but I sure wish she would pump it out instead of oozing. Can you suck a woman inside out? 😋

• Members
On 4/17/2016 at 11:02 AM, Disconnect45 said:

I think I am addicted to licking pussy, no really, its all I think about. My woman has been enjoying the benefits of my dilema and she actually runs away at times because if I touch her in any way my mouth ends up on the lips, which she loves but maybe its too much?

Recently I started posting ads in various locations with little success except for spammers trying to sell something. The funny part is I am not looking for anything in return, but of course I would not turn it away.

Basically I just like the look when the woman is in ecstasy! Do I need some help here, if not, any volunteers?

pussy.jpg

I love sucking on the pussy also and tongue fucking the asshole while I’m fucking her pussy with a toy

• Like 3

• Members

This is an addiction that I wish was more widespread among the make population. I can only hope that, like alcohol addiction, more than occasional use will transform this act from a craving to an obsession. It sure worked for blowjobs.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/7/2019 at 4:47 PM, Amy D said:

This is an addiction that I wish was more widespread among the make population. I can only hope that, like alcohol addiction, more than occasional use will transform this act from a craving to an obsession. It sure worked for blowjobs.  

I’m a guy who wants to suck on that pussy and play with the asshole before your mouth even reaches my cock

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, Dilyla said:

OH and I would enjoy you helping me out so much!

Dilyla, so does your clitoris swell up nice and big when it is sucked? Love to find out... mmm yum. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Dilyla said:

MMMM I'm not sure outdors1 but I would be happy to have you let me know!

Dilyla wish we weren't separated by this anonymous system so we could figure out how to make that happen. You sound like a perfect fit for my oral fetish and that you would enjoy a nice thick cock as well. Yum.

• Members
4 hours ago, Dilyla said:

It's DEFINITELY to bad because your DAMN STRAIGHT I would enjoy all of the above so incredibly much!

Well I'm this same user name on sky_pe and Sn_ap so maybe you can find me. :-) I saw some other posts that I think you shared some pics, but for some reason they wouldn't show on my computer. What a tease was looking forward all the fantasies I'd have seeing them... mmm yummmmmy

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Disconnect45 said:

I think I am addicted to licking pussy, no really, its all I think about. My woman has been enjoying the benefits of my dilema and she actually runs away at times because if I touch her in any way my mouth ends up on the lips, which she loves but maybe its too much?

Recently I started posting ads in various locations with little success except for spammers trying to sell something. The funny part is I am not looking for anything in return, but of course I would not turn it away.

Basically I just like the look when the woman is in ecstasy! Do I need some help here, if not, any volunteers?

pussy.jpg

OMG YES PLEASE !!  We both would love to get together with you two and become a good FWB to the both of you. Email us at deweydwc@yahoo.com thanks MandyandDewey C

• 3 months later...
  • Members

pussy.jpg

Anytime day or night I would love to lick and suck her beautiful pussy lips and hard clit for her mmmmm

879813353_Deweycockafterfuckingallnight.thumb.png.9bcea4577d22d562ae07ebafba3e1251-1 (2).png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

pussy.jpg

I love that thought..🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Members

pussy.jpg

Volunteer here...Id lay back & let you feed & fux me..   

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Yes we both have to agree with you Tyger. MandyandDewey

I keep follow the good stuff here..

I wanna play too😍

• Members
On 12/18/2020 at 7:19 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Put us both in Coach we are ready to play mmmmm

934468534_lovehercreamepiesmmmmmm.png.58fa9d9dd9e714db5f7f7799b9f953dc.png

226322431_Deweysbigthickcock.jpeg.465c2ff50133955992a82d12a68f14f4.jpeg

Mmm you guts are so sexy🔥