Official Community Forums Home

I think I am addicted to licking pussy, no really, its all I think about. My woman has been enjoying the benefits of my dilema and she actually runs away at times because if I touch her in any way my mouth ends up on the lips, which she loves but maybe its too much?

Recently I started posting ads in various locations with little success except for spammers trying to sell something. The funny part is I am not looking for anything in return, but of course I would not turn it away.

Basically I just like the look when the woman is in ecstasy! Do I need some help here, if not, any volunteers?

pussy.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

• Members

I love women experiencing extasy. I also am orally focused. There is nothing better than performing oral pleasures on a wonderful woman. I could do this nearly everyday if I had the chance. The feel, the taste, the essence of a woman is intoxicating. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing in the World better then eating a nice wet pussy. Have her  rub her pussy lips up and down all over your face. Then Swallowing her juices as she keeps cumming and cumming in your mouth. MMMMMMMMmmmmm  Nothing Better Baby. I could do this All Day Long.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This is a most awesome topic!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Review Team

YUMMY YUMMY :wub::wub::wub:  I do love pleasing my wen orally as well as sexually

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm with the OP!

It was several years before Mrs Kinkster returned the favor, with oral on me.

Didn't stop me from oralizing her. I love doing it!

:)

• Members
3 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

I have never really heard.. Sucking Pussy .. Thats is such a hot word lol !! 

How about....slurping a slurpie?

:lol:

• Members
16 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

I don't know why I find ..sucking pussy so hot.. Just do ?.. But not slurping..sorry ?

:) A slurp, or lick, is more technically correct as a description, not that it matters.

No shortage of euphemisms to describe it. We can all pick the ones we like!

:lol: 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I have to admit ! I love licking and eating pussy ! Next to working out and playing the guitar it's my favorite hobby and by far the most satisfying and enjoyable. Wife loves it and WE can never get enough of each other :kiss::D !!! MM MM

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

You are so right Horny Hubby !! Nothing any better then, eating, licking, sucking pussy ! I would Rather eat pussy  before doing anything else, including , eating food or sleeping !!! Never too tired or too busy. Wife loves it !!!

• Like 2

• Members

I have to agree! Nothing like eating my wife's pussy, and I do it every time we have sex, or at least, almost every time! 

Mrs. Kinkster is on board with it.....duh! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:33 AM, Loyalty said:

Is it weird to say that I have had many people eat my pussy and have not had an orgasm 

it is all about clit sucking.. my mate has gushing cum everytomr

• Members

What’s not to love? The extreme pleasure of having a woman writhing with pleasure from the touch of your tongue and lips is addictive. Having her cum over and over on in your mouth, damn that is how I dream heaven to be!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
13 hours ago, Nancy said:

I loved all you guys’ responses!! We love that you love eating us. It’s a win-win!

all day long 24/7

• Like 3

• Members
On 4/18/2016 at 1:50 PM, jnbess61 said:

There is nothing in the World better then eating a nice wet pussy. Have her  rub her pussy lips up and down all over your face. Then Swallowing her juices as she keeps cumming and cumming in your mouth. MMMMMMMMmmmmm  Nothing Better Baby. I could do this All Day Long.

my husband loves a wer pussy too

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/15/2018 at 9:33 AM, Loyalty said:

Is it weird to say that I have had many people eat my pussy and have not had an orgasm 

Loyalty,

Some women just don't orgasm from straight oral. Have you had it combined with some vaginal penetration with a toy and with fingers?  And have you had it with anyone you were really comfortable with? If you aren't really relaxed and just letting your body enjoy it and allow the orgasm to happen, it might be a challenge as well.  I've been with a few women who didn't mind it but it wasn't how they preferred to orgasm, they wanted to feel a cock inside and have their clit stimulated to orgasm.

But, I'd love the chance too try to make you orgasm  orally! 😉

• Like 1