Official Community Forums Home

Squirting Ladies? Mainly want women's in site.

Frank82

Guest Crazy Cat
2 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

A Shibari wand and a Flutter tip attachment make my wife squirt every single time I use it on her. It's her favorite toy! :P

Gadget is correct about the wand and that Flutter tip. I have never squirted before.  using those toys and my glass blue swirl. It hits my g-spot perfectly I have squirted everytime I use them. It takes a little time too get there. And once you get past the urge of needing to pee. It is AMAZING. ?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 5/2/2016 at 9:33 AM, michelleddd said:
  • I think it's more about hitting the spot than the strength of the vibe myself, I can even squirt with just clit stimulation when I'm super excited.

Michelleddd, I also squirt with just clit stimulation. I have to be very turned on, but it happens for me. It feels so good that it could be addicting.

• Like 1

• Members
21 hours ago, Luvz2fuq said:

Michelleddd, I also squirt with just clit stimulation. I have to be very turned on, but it happens for me. It feels so good that it could be addicting.

It is!  I even had to make a waterproof throw as I got tired of changing the sheets and didn’t want to ruin the furniture.   

• 2 months later...
  • Members

we are just starting to find her g spot and last time we had great sex she was very wet so getting there

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I had the same question,, is it pee or something else because once when it happened I went back down and it tasted like pee, but then when I tried it when I was by myself once with my fingers it didn't taste like pee, so there are two different things happening there.  

• Members
9 hours ago, horny farm gal said:

I had the same question,, is it pee or something else because once when it happened I went back down and it tasted like pee, but then when I tried it when I was by myself once with my fingers it didn't taste like pee, so there are two different things happening there.  

@horny farm gal just the squirt juice has a taste pee, not sure which gland excretes it. However pussy cum and cock come is very good pairing taste.. cream pie is sweet.. when are you plowing my field?  crop is busting out of sack