Official Community Forums Home

Older Ladies

• Members

For some reason, I love older ladies.  Ever since i was a kid i always like older females.  Now that im older i find ladies older than me very attractive specially if they are married.  What do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I find the most sexually attractive women to be above 40. I always have. I know it is the confidence and surity these women poses that attracts me. Women over 40 are just sexy.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Well you are not the only one!!!! I am 55 years old and I find that there are younger men who find us older women sexy. I am in an open marriage and my husband knows and approves of the guys I bed down with. Even after 30 of marriage I am still deeply in love with my husband but we have come to the conclusion that sex is just that sex. We keep love separated while we are with others. Even at 55 I am still very sexually active, that said I met and continue to see a 30 yr old guy who services our vehicles. He has fucked me every week for 6 months and I totally look forward to our allocated time that he has. He loves eating pussy and is not shy asking me for anal. Besides my husband, he is the only one other than my hubby that  pounds my ass on a regular basis. Since he is not bi my husband does not participate but is envious of our play time. On the other hand my husband introduced me to a women friend who is a total freak in bed, I've met my match. Not only is she very attractive but a killer body goes with it. And when he is fucking her, oh my god she squirts like no other. I love catching her juices as it drips off his cock. So I'm glad some find us older people sexy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:49 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well you are not the only one!!!! I am 55 years old and I find that there are younger men who find us older women sexy. I am in an open marriage and my husband knows and approves of the guys I bed down with. Even after 30 of marriage I am still deeply in love with my husband but we have come to the conclusion that sex is just that sex. We keep love separated while we are with others. Even at 55 I am still very sexually active, that said I met and continue to see a 30 yr old guy who services our vehicles. He has fucked me every week for 6 months and I totally look forward to our allocated time that he has. He loves eating pussy and is not shy asking me for anal. Besides my husband, he is the only one other than my hubby that  pounds my ass on a regular basis. Since he is not bi my husband does not participate but is envious of our play time. On the other hand my husband introduced me to a women friend who is a total freak in bed, I've met my match. Not only is she very attractive but a killer body goes with it. And when he is fucking her, oh my god she squirts like no other. I love catching her juices as it drips off his cock. So I'm glad some find us older people sexy. 

What part of Wisconsin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Indeedy. My own cock is stirring after reading that fine story of the Wisconsin Cougar. Me thinks I will have to start following her so's I can read more of her sexy stories!

• Members
On 9/10/2017 at 3:48 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

We are 18 miles south of Eagle River in Far Northern WI. We occupy 300 acres of heavily forested land with our house smack in the middle. Its a very private and secluded area. We enjoys lots of outdoor fun of all kinds if you know what I mean. 

Wow 300 acres with your home smack dab in the center? Gives me pause to wonder if other than wild hot sex do you or hubby engage in anything extra kinky? My thoughts range from bubble baths in a garden tub to mutual enema play to anal sex for each of us or all of us if we are a group fuckfest. I once attended a sex positive campout in my state. I did not know much about it before arriving so I went just for 1 day. Well people I was in for a treat and a disappointment when I had to leave before the major activities began. OTOH my memories have given me much ammunition over the years when alone and jacking off.

• Members
3 hours ago, 12GAUGE said:

Wow 300 acres with your home smack dab in the center? Gives me pause to wonder if other than wild hot sex do you or hubby engage in anything extra kinky? My thoughts range from bubble baths in a garden tub to mutual enema play to anal sex for each of us or all of us if we are a group fuckfest. I once attended a sex positive campout in my state. I did not know much about it before arriving so I went just for 1 day. Well people I was in for a treat and a disappointment when I had to leave before the major activities began. OTOH my memories have given me much ammunition over the years when alone and jacking off.

Well if you don't think we have some wild times out here you would be wrong. I have sucked more cock and fucked in the sun so many times I could begin to count. My husband is more of a nudist than I am, I love watching him relax with his Bourbon and his beloved cigars after work. He loves being naked outside and really don't care who drives up the long driveway. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

From time to time I have a Lady friend who is married but her 70 yr old Husband can no longer keep or maintain his erections. She is 67 and hot as hell. She is not shy when she calls me for service. Her furry bush is kinda hot as that generation really didn't get into shaving. A couple weeks ago she called and came over and and we started to get naked when I jokingly asked her if I could shave her bush. She said that sounds like fun so yes lets do that. I got a plastic tablecloth out and spread it out on the bed and I went to work cutting it as close as I could and after lots of rinsing and careful shaving I had her pussy looking as fresh as a 20 yr old. After cleaning up our mess, I began eating her her now hairless pussy and I thought she was going to go through the roof. She moaned so loud that I asked her if she was OK. She said the feeling was so different and felt wonderful. My cock was raging hard and I plowed into her and worked it hard until she started bucking and moaning and she let loose an awesome cock squeezing orgasm. She squeezed it so hard she pushed me out. She reached down and immediately guided it back in and said I need you to cum, I can't hardly take anymore, I gave it to her hard and fast and filled her up. I got scared after a few minutes catching my breath and climbed off of her and she was just laying there quivering and her body was jerking. I thought she was having a medical issue, and ask her if she was alright. She said no I'm not alright I am actually fantastic right now. I laughed and started to reach down and rub her and she said if you touch me right now I'll kill you, I'm still having an orgasm. After awhile when she regained her senses she got up to shower and I looked at my bed and holy shit there  was this huge wet spot from her squirting. So I had to change the sheets and as she got dressed she admitted she in her entire life had never ever had an orgasm like that. She left with a smile on her face. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Well Brad95, let me just say that when my husband goes down and eats me after after one of his buddies spills his seed is the ultimate turn on for me. It is no different than me eating his cream from my girlfriend. It’s like the ultimate topping to a great night of sex. I too wished you liv d closer, as I have 1 guy that I met on this forum that lives an hour south of me. And we have fun about once a month. However he is not Bi so our private time is just ours. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 8/23/2017 at 5:49 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

wow that would be my hubbys dfeam

• Members
1 hour ago, Last2Long said:

LBFC--Do you mean he  would love to be with a sexual freak OR he'd love an open marriage? I'm not sure what you meant & now I'm curious.  🙂

how she said her husband has a lady friend that comes and fucks him. all men want that my husband is aleays trying for a 3some hasnt happened yet he daid he would be insanely horny to see me with another man

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I am convinced that I am truly a slut that loves men. My husband brought home a work associate to spend the weekend to go ice fishing and relaxing. After introductions my husband made some drinks and I made supper, wearing my house dress cut knee high we sat down and talked and relaxed and my husband said if I wanted to play he told him I probably would. Sitting across from him I let my legs open up a little to give him a peek at fuck pussy. After 10 minutes he kept staring at my crotch and He asked  him if he liked what he sees, and he nervously said he’ll yea, he motioned for me to come over and I grabbed his hand and guided it between my legs and hubby said it’s all good, we share all the time so relax, have some fun. Still being shy I grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the chair undid his pants and make no mistake I have never seen a cock I didn’t like, his was no exception but his balls were so hairy and low hanging I creamed myself, his cock was uncut which with all the men I have been with his was the 1st uncut cock which to me was sexy as hell. I couldn’t wait to taste his meat and after a few minutes of sucking his gorgious cock when hubby said why don’t you guys go into the bedroom I will be in in a little while. With no forplay I got him naked and guided his cock into my wet pussy his fat hairy cock was working me good but as expected he blew his load right away. As as if on time hubby walks in sporting his super hard dick and told him to feed me his cock which he did as I got a good pounding trying to get him hard again which worked and and my hubby spilled his load smacked my ass and said your turn, and he once again slid his dick in as hubby sat watching us and started jacking off and after 10 minutes he lost his 2nd load and fell out of me as hubby took over. 4 loads of hot cum and oh my god the whole weekend was like that, needless to say not a lot of fishing going on. 

• Members
On 5/1/2016 at 9:12 PM, Crouching Tiger said:

For some reason, I love older ladies.  Ever since i was a kid i always like older females.  Now that im older i find ladies older than me very attractive specially if they are married.  What do you all think?

I think one of the sexiest things in the world is a beautiful ,mature woman. She has the experience and knowledge of knowing how to please a man, and to also let the man know what pleases her

• Members

Like fine wine! Young girls are ok dont get me wrong, but maturity is where it's at! Like the wife, know's exactly what to do and when to do it!!