Official Community Forums Home

How Long Have You Been Single?

Tyger

• Members

I love watching women and couples

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My single life began over 5 yrs now and even though i have a girlfriend who i have dated for 3 yrs now i am still single. She wants to get all involved and live together and i considered it but i love my freedom. She comes over and gets her sexual desires met but I too maintain a friend that i service often. As a bisexual i am satisfied with either sex, but to be honest even though i love pussy, i love cock just as much. A couple of days ago frustrated from work and stressed i invited him over for some comfort, smelling and tasting his awesome big hairy cock always turns me on and we 69ed and remarkably both of us cummed at the same time, that never happens but it did that night. That was the most awesome experience i have ever had. 

Instead of date night with the GF, he is coming over again tonight to see if we can replicate what we did a few nights ago, he too admitted he thinks about it and wants to make it happen again. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I had my first and only SO starting age 23, and dated him for 3 years.  No SO since age 26.  So "single" for the past 6 years or so.....

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members

I've been single since 2016, this time I plan on being single and want to focus on myself until I get committed in a serious relationship. For once I'm actually enjoying being single. I can focus on my writing. :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Been widowed 2 years now.  

• Sad 1

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I’ve been single for 6 years after a very acrimonious divorce. I love being single. My only regret is I didn’t leave him long before he dumped me ( long story). I will NEVER , EVER marry again. Nor will I EVER,EVER live with anyone. I can do what I want when I want. I don’t have to pick up after anyone but myself. LOVE IT. The only thing I wish is I had a fuck buddy since I have a VERY HIGH SEX DRIVE. Lol...☀️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I know what you mean kolakola. Half of my marriage was sexless.It’s been 17 long years since I’ve felt the touch of another man. I just want a fuck buddy lol...☀️

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/14/2022 at 1:01 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I know what you mean kolakola. Half of my marriage was sexless.It’s been 17 long years since I’ve felt the touch of another man. I just want a fuck buddy lol...☀️

That's a real shame and a waste

• Like 1

• Members

Oh Jennifer01. It was not my intention to scare anyone from marriage. Everyone’s circumstances are different. Our first born was diagnosed with a rare disorder. She’s fine now. However her whole childhood was hard on our marriage. Then my ex turned to alcohol which killed everything. So please don’t be afraid to marry if he’s the right one. ☀️

• Members

That’s fine. Thank you. Yes it should be a high bar in my opinion. I wish you the best and hope you find the right one. Keep in mind I’ve only been divorced for 6 years.I was 56, when the divorce was finalized. It was a very acrimonious divorce. That’s one reason I only want a fuck buddy. I enjoy being single.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Yes I like your response.☀️

• Members

You guys are saying that right now you're just looking for a fuck buddy. A guy just to use for sex. What if a guy told you that they like being around you but only for sex. They don't want anything more than to have sex with you when needed. How would that make you feel. Lots of times guys are called jerks or assholes for thinking that way. But then again women are called sluts and whores for thinking that way. Being single, especially and older individual, can be quite challenging trying to find that right individual to meet each other's needs.

• Like 2

• Members

I agree with you Rio. Perhaps if my divorce wasn’t so acrimonious and made different choices I’d feel differently. I agree with Lady. It’s hard for women our age to find someone.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I agree with you Rio. Perhaps if my divorce wasn’t so acrimonious and made different choices I’d feel differently. I agree with Lady. It’s hard for women our age to find someone.☀️

Maybe it's just me (which wouldn't shock me), but it doesn't seem particularly easy for guys "our age" to find someone, either! I know I keep hearing that there are some young women who find older guys attractive...but I think it's really just young women (*if* they're really even women at all!) online, who are looking for older guys to scam. Every young "woman" who talks to me online, sooner or later asks for a gift card. No thanks...I'm not that desperate, or that stupid!

• Members
13 minutes ago, Honeydipper66 said:

I’m honeydipper66 

12 minutes ago, Lady said:

I think you’re right AZTimW.  It’s not easy at our age to find the right fit.  We are more selective cuz we know what we want.  I know what you mean about talking online.  It takes a lot for me to trust the person I’m talking to.  I want to know about them.   Most just want sex or like to see if you have money and are looking for an easy mark.  Maybe my need for a connection with the person makes it harder.   But I’m gonna continue to be selective.   

I'm very interested in continuing to chat with you. If you'd like to chat off line my email is mea.61.9.18@gmail . Mark

• Like 1

• Members

@Ladydon't ever stop being selective. Do not settle. You know what you want, you'll find it one day.

• Like 1

• Members

After my first got killed by a drunk driver, a woman that I worked with starting really coming on to me. Her sexual appetite was real strong and I was sucked in with great sex and a void in my life. Mistook sex for love. We wound up marrying and that was the biggest mistake in my life. So many bad memories about that marriage. I too was picky afterwards and this current one has lasted so far 31 years. Couldn't be happier

• Members

HI've been single for a little over 3 years now still married living separately.  It all started with me working late and pulling side jobs to the point of my wife thinking that I was having a affair. I wasn't but she never questioned me and she thought that if I could she could. I paid for everything home cars utilities e everything so she wouldn't have to just daycare and internet. I started catching on hated her job but would go in early and leave late. When I questioned her either wouldn't answer me or become appalled for me to ask.  She didn't lie if she didn't answer me I'm guessing.  From the way she kissed me to the way we fucked each other I knew that she had to be. I was totally bummed when I busted her just so she would only be able to admit to it. She was had my attention I was full of surprises and very romantic that I believe any woman could ask for. 

We separated and still smashing it now and then but it wasn't enough and obviously she didn't show signs on coming back home so I threw myself out there and what a ride it has been. From daycare ladies to Jack in the Box cashiers bartenders I felt like a human jungle gym to say the least. Some of these lovelies half my age couldn't get enough  Bender as one called my member due to my cock bent left hitting the Spot!!! That caused multiple toe bending, and  Squirting orgasms that hate to lie became sort of a legend. Being a doorman to my children's functions has been amazing. 

I do miss my wife and I wish that she would have asked me or something. It has caused our little one pain and that kills me more than anything. I've tried and have tried for something that is no longer there. 

Plug on and make smiles and memories 

Cheers SteveO

• Sad 1

• Members
On 5/25/2022 at 4:46 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Keep on truckin'. Good luck Steve!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2022 at 7:16 AM, Honey Love said:

I am currently separated,   have been for almost a year. Will  be getting a divorce. 

Aww that's  no fun, xo

• 1 month later...

Immediately after a breakup, the average person will: Have a 25% chance of entering a new relationship after seven months. Have a 50% chance of entering a new relationship after one year and eight months. Have a 75% chance of entering a new relationship after three years and six months.

It's a known fact that intimate relationships are good for your health and they bring long-term meaning and fulfilment. It's to say that if you're single or have been single for a long time, it doesn't have to be a bad thing. It shouldn't hinder your search for healthy love if you decide that's what you want.

krnt.run

myindigocard app

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So I’ve been single since sept 2020 so 2 years an 10 month with not even so much as a miss 😩 but I guess I don’t have anything to offer these woman today