Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Any Guys That Like To Be Pegged?

Tyger

• Members

I absolutely love being pegged my wife takes me about four or five times a week I am now using the life like dildo 10 inch long 7 inch girth tell me why do you women like it so much20190115_113230.thumb.jpg.683e2db8f2287caf30a136a493b7997d.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members

I like anal and luckly she she does too, she has pegged me a couple times and I love it. she starting to warm up to the idea of doing it occasionally because she see it really gets me off. it seems to work best with her lying down and me doing it like cow girl position. It finding the right position that both of us can do it without a body part having an issue. I think it important to get the receiving end since I usually giving to understand what to do and what not to do. For prep I rim her it gets her juice wet then I can slide a finger in ultra slowly and at that point we on our way. Regardless where this ends up, she wants me to come in her and if she can cum before me in her pussy she let me put it in her butt. A moment later after I finish as soon as I exit and this is important, I get down there and lick that butt and pussy  clean of every drop of cum we producd. this is what makes the future events to follow possible. 

• Like 1

I started with fingers then prostate massagers and dildos.  I've just started dating someone that I was comfortable enough with to suggest her pegging me and she loved the idea so we went shopping together for a strap on so I could pick out the size I wanted and now it's a regular part of our sex life.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I love anal sex. Giving and receiving. I was shoving things up my tight ass at probably 16. I am bi so i have had anal with men top and bottom. My gf is open to giving me anal orgasms so thats great. We have a set of briefs and a couple of dildo’s that fit the 1.75 ring. We have tried straps and harness but the briefs work the best. I orgasm from it reguarly. If i am to masterbate alone i always use a suction cup dildo. Just jerking off does not nearly provide the type of orgasm i get from anal sex. The other day masterbating i started off with a suction cup dildo stuck to a wall. around 15 mins later i was fucking it so hard chasing those intense waves of pleasure i thought for sure id fuck the dildo right off the wall lol. Words do not describe how much pleasure i get from anal sex. I just love it

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/4/2016 at 7:46 PM, Biguy89 said:

My wife is now pegging me every night tho i am still to tight for the most part it feels good i love it 

Would she peg me

CE2D05DE-3F51-468D-87E4-B3ADCA4B08E3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have been, and I love how she feels empowered and the fun they have.

im one that likes a smaller attachment! 

• Members

I told my wife that I think I would enjoy having her peg me but she didn't seem real receptive to the idea. Lately she seemed to be a little more uninhibited about things so I might try it again. I love anal play and I think having her peg me would be exciting. She likes using anal toys on me so I don't know why she's not receptive to pegging.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 5/17/2016 at 10:45 PM, Tyger said:

Are there any guys here that like to be pegged, and, if so, how did you discover it?

What have you used, and have used on yourself?

Share some stories!

I developed the interest of when I'd watch lesbians using a strap on dildo and they were having fun and being kinky. I d love reading lesbian stories.  Then I saw a video of a guy taking it from a girl with a strap on dildo and really rough and hard. Id get off on it. It looked really fun and I was fascinated with it.  I love reading stories of men getting fucked in the ass by a girl with a strap on. Then spanks the ass as shes pegging. Its really fun. The psychological effect of as girl taking control and letting go is immensely enjoyable. I want to try it 

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2020 at 2:50 AM, Thecars1979 said:

I developed the interest of when I'd watch lesbians using a strap on dildo and they were having fun and being kinky. I d love reading lesbian stories.  Then I saw a video of a guy taking it from a girl with a strap on dildo and really rough and hard. Id get off on it. It looked really fun and I was fascinated with it.  I love reading stories of men getting fucked in the ass by a girl with a strap on. Then spanks the ass as shes pegging. Its really fun. The psychological effect of as girl taking control and letting go is immensely enjoyable. I want to try it 

And it's possible!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Lately my wife has become a lot more adventurous and I think I might be close to having her being able to peg me. I can't wait

• Like 1

• Members

never had a girl wear a strapon but I've had numerous things in it. my x used to fuck my ass and even had her fist 🤜 in it omg that was such a crazy thing she would fuck me so hard it would make me pee I think didn't look like pee. I've used dildos that stick to the shower wall solo is lonely and we've been separated for 6 years. I once went to San Francisco to the power exchange and meet some girls took them back to the room I rented but they had never done pegging before and I was a nervous wreck had a dildo but no harness so I was to chicken ended up just talking even gave them 200 dollars took them back and dropped them off went back to the room and fucked my ass. just isn't the same. I'm not gay but I keep fantasizing about a chick with a Dick a big fat cock no need for a strapon in that scenario. I what to try it at least once. 

• Members

I'm with you on a chick with a dick. I think that would be the ultimate turn on

• Like 1

• Members

I want to be pegged. but never had a strapon. had my x fuck me and had her fist me it was hard at first thank God she had small hands but once she got inside me and made a fist so she couldn't pull out she was milking my prostate. omg when she fucked me deep and hard it would make me squirt clear liquid at first I thought it was pee but she said that it didn't taste like it that was long ago before pegging was even a thing. now I'm thinking about trying it with a big fat cock trany but I don't know anyone 

• Members

I occasionally use a prostate massager when masturbating and think I'd like to try it sometime but the wife is not into it.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:45 PM, Tyger said:

Are there any guys here that like to be pegged, and, if so, how did you discover it?

What have you used, and have used on yourself?

Share some stories!

I love being Peg I seen a video of it band had to try it and once I let a woman Peg Me I was in as far as what's been what was used what 8 in strap-on I have used a couple vibrators on myself and would love to be pegged very opposite

• 2 months later...