Official Community Forums Home

Unique Dual Rotating Rabbit

Tyger

Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits…..
What is a rabbit, other than the cute little furry critter with the cotton ball tail, or some cartoon character that one particular hunter with a speech impediment tries to shoot all of the time?

In this case, it’s a sex toy, usually having at least 2 points of stimulation: the shaft/penis, then the clit stimulator. They‘ve gotten pretty clever with the clit stimulators over time. Some stimulators are in the shapes of assorted animals, but the most popular is the, duh, rabbit. Yes, some have even put people-type shapes on there, human body parts like a hand with a finger or 2 sticking up, or just a basic, plain bullet that sticks out. In any case, the lower bullet is always for clit stimulating.

This particular rabbit is called The Unique Dual Rotation Rabbit by Top Cat. Top Cat toys are pretty interesting and different, and this company really has a great selection of items. Their quality is decent, and I’ve never had an issue with any of their toys.

This toy is pretty hefty, especially when the batteries are in it. It comes in a variety of colors, such as clear, pink, purple. I got it in the blue, and it’s made out of  a jelly material with a hard plastic base.

It takes 4 AAA batteries. Yes, you read correctly, AAA batteries. I say this because more often than not, these things take AA batteries. So, always check your stock and be sure to have the right sized batteries are on hand! Be aware, even though the batteries are small, doesn’t mean that this toy is quiet or not powerful! Yes, the toy is loud! Not only does it have the bullet for the rabbit, but it also has 2 separate rows of metal balls that rotates around the shaft.

This toy does not say  it’s waterproof or water resistant, so do not use it in water. When you open the base up, you will see why.

The base has 4 buttons, very easy to use. One set is the On/Off button, which turns on the whole unit. Then one small button turns on the bullet, then the 10F turns on the rotation of the shaft, and the different vibe/spinning patterns. On the top of the base are 4 little rhinestones for that added girlie touch. Because we all know it’s all about the clit and the bling!! LOL

The clit stimulator is, in fact, rabbit shaped, including the ever so wonderful rabbit ears, which vibrate and twitch the clit more directly.

I loved the strength of the vibes, and was impressed with the strength of the toy overall. I read somewhere on the site that it’s good for g-spot stimulation, but I didn’t find that this toy would be for that at all, at least for me. I need more direct g-spot stimulation. I did love the feel of the rotating balls and head of the shaft. That was hard and strong, which felt great. And I felt full and stimulated! The clit simulator was pretty powerful, and did stimulate in the right spot.

It is a very loud toy, and it’s sort of heavy. Due to its weight, and length of over 10” total (insertable length is about 6”), it was a bit awkward to use alone.

I would recommend this toy for an experienced toy user because of the noise and the weight. It can be a little intimidating for a beginner with all of that action on top of everything else.

I give this toy a 2.5 out of 5 Tyger Paw rating.

Uniquely Dual

• Like 1