Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings

Jason

• Members

I am usually the person to come to about sex toy advice but I need help picking out a cock ring. I want it to have vibration for my wife and me. I have never used a behind the balls cock ring. Should I consider it? Are the dual rings with dual bullets the best? Please help me.

• Members

If you are going to get a cockring, first make sure you have the right size. Too tight a ring is painful and can cause damage, too loose and the effect is not what you hope for. Personally I am not a fan of the dual vibe rings. One good strong vibe works well. LELO has a ring that is good and has power to it. It is a bit more pricy that others out there. There are other vibrating rings. Most I have seen are not large enough for the total package, so read and research well before purchasing.

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you RC4BLUE. I ordered one yesterday. It has dual rings and one vibrating bullet. It is supposed to be super soft and super stretchy.