Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Vibrating Hollow Strap On

Looking for a little bit of advice.  Due to some medical issues, I had to have a dual shunt procedure performed (nothing like hearing you are one in a million before they perform surgery )   The result of this was that I can no longer hold a full erection. It has been two years since, and my wife and I, who are completely unaware about anything sex toys wise, are hoping that someone might relate, and be able to offer us advice.  Bottom line, can or does the hollow strap on toys that vibrate offer both of us some sort of pleasure, or is this going to be mainly pleasurable only for my wife.  Again, thank you for anything anyone can offer.  I have emailed three different websites for help, including this one, and have yet to receive any sort of response - I presume that at some point a sales person will respond, just eager to find out sooner than later.

• Review Team

Hi new and shy

I have a vibrating strap on and unfortunately all the pleasure will go to your wife , However look at the penis pumps and cock rings they work very well for my girl and I , It also makes my girl real hot as she watches me grow in the tube as she pumps me up , well worth the money

If you have any other questions feel free to askpd3266-23-001_thumbnail.jpg.135b1586e748e4a3b5e726f49fda6b5f.jpgpump-worx-pistol-grip-power-pump-5749.htm

• Members

Welcome to the forum. A hollow vibrating strap on will give your partner the majoring of the sensation. I am going to hope you have talked to your medical professionals about all your options for erectile functioning. While pumps and cock rings work well there are not for everyone. And, you have to be aware that you can over pump which can cause other problems. So talk to a professional who knows your health and sexual functioning concerns, is my suggestions, before going to far with pumps or rings. Other wise there are lots of toys to play with to give stimulation to your partner and toys for you as well. All the best to you...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, New_and_Shy_Guy said:

Looking for a little bit of advice.  Due to some medical issues, I had to have a dual shunt procedure performed (nothing like hearing you are one in a million before they perform surgery )   The result of this was that I can no longer hold a full erection. It has been two years since, and my wife and I, who are completely unaware about anything sex toys wise, are hoping that someone might relate, and be able to offer us advice.  Bottom line, can or does the hollow strap on toys that vibrate offer both of us some sort of pleasure, or is this going to be mainly pleasurable only for my wife.  Again, thank you for anything anyone can offer.  I have emailed three different websites for help, including this one, and have yet to receive any sort of response - I presume that at some point a sales person will respond, just eager to find out sooner than later.

I would think it depends on what end of the strap on you are on!

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Hi I’ve been using the injection now for about 5 years now first with Caverject duel chamber then changed to viradal when there was a problem with the caverject then back to caverject when there was a problem with the viradal now there’s a problem with the first injection device so now the advice the thing is with the injection is that it’s ok when you inject it it doesn’t hurt but while you have the erection it’s painful for the duration of the erection it can be bearable or it hurts to much when I had the first injection at the hospital it last 3hrs 50mins but it took me 4hrs to get home as The buses weren’t running properly the 2nd time got home a bit quicker but it still wore off by the time I got home also after 5 years of trying to have sex with my wife she wouldn’t give me sex even though she said couldn’t wait to have sex again I gave up in the end especially when she said my dick doesn’t work so how can I fuck her that really pissed me off and upset me it’s now been just over 11 years since we made love I’ve got so much hate for her now I don’t want to be with her no more so I’ve decided to leave her I can’t take the mental abuse no more