Official Community Forums Home

Sexually at a loss

wendybird74

• Members

Love life is at a dead end road... We don't sleep in same room it's a rushed event that we only do when someone is built up and even then only he gets his release... Its not because we don't love each other. Its life's organic process. His work went to nights into mornings. We have an autistic son who i am with 24-7 who cant sleep without me... And now I find myself sleeping with son till he falls asleep going into my bed until SO comes home moving to couch and so on... Emotionally physically and sexually I completely give up... I haven't been touched in a loving or romantic way in I cant remember when. I fantasize of past relationships two in particular both partners were super steamy but i find myself even when someone tries to hug me pulling away anymore... I know getting older and having kids especially with special needs takes a toll I guess I am with a white flag... But mournful of a sex life that once rocked my world....

• Members
1 hour ago, wendybird74 said:

Love life is at a dead end road... We don't sleep in same room it's a rushed event that we only do when someone is built up and even then only he gets his release... Its not because we don't love each other. Its life's organic process. His work went to nights into mornings. We have an autistic son who i am with 24-7 who cant sleep without me... And now I find myself sleeping with son till he falls asleep going into my bed until SO comes home moving to couch and so on... Emotionally physically and sexually I completely give up... I haven't been touched in a loving or romantic way in I cant remember when. I fantasize of past relationships two in particular both partners were super steamy but i find myself even when someone tries to hug me pulling away anymore... I know getting older and having kids especially with special needs takes a toll I guess I am with a white flag... But mournful of a sex life that once rocked my world....

Oh hunny I feel you. I don't have a special needs kid just one with loads of health issues. So we went through that as well almost exact same scenario. Try talking to him about how you feel he may not realize it at all. I know i did exactly what you described I pulled away so he thought I was nwver interested and he pulled away. I finally said look why do you not even look at me anymore? Unfortunately by the time it got to that point my relationship was done (other issues involved) but we had a long talk and I cried and realized he wanted different thimgs and had for a long time. 

Not to scare you I am out of the relationship it was hard atill is at times but I am happy now. I do things for me and I find that once again I want sex all the time lol. Maybe because I am single and not into casual sex so it doesn't happen often and I treasure it when it does. Who knows but I hope you find peace no matter what the solution. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, wendybird74 said:

I am totally without sex from wife and horny as a teenager. But I would pass up sex with "White Fang" to help you. I am not a religious man but, "God Bless You".

• Like 1