Official Community Forums Home

New idea for sex product promotion

I’m a photographer. I’m taking photos for nude models. Now I plan to make short films of nude models and ask the sex product makers and sellers as sponsors. The content of nude model videos includes a video sample, a video record of nude model photographing scene and a short films--

*The video sample is clipped from the short films. The length of video samples are no more than 10s

*The video record of nude model photographing scene records the whole process of photographing work. The length of video record is usually about 1~2 hours depending on the period of photographing work.

*The short films are the clipped videos that showing the beauty of nude models’ bodies and figures. The length is usually about 5~20 min.

The cost of each photographing starts at about $1000. The cost includes the model’s payment, model’s dressing up fee, rent and other incidentals. The cost is a fixed number. It can be sponsored by one or many sex product makers and sellers—

*If the cost is sponsored by only one sponsor, the seller or maker must be the exclusive sponsor! And seller or maker’s advertisement will be marked as exclusive advertisement and displayed in a striking way in the videos. The sponsor may even ask the model to show their advertisement in different ways.

*If the cost is contributed by many sponsors, a list of sponsors’ names will be displayed at the end of the videos by the order from the most to least contribution.

Sponsors’ benefit

As we know, sex product advertisement is restricted in many kinds of media. If you sponsor me, you’ll get the following benefit—

1.The video samples, as well as your advertisement will be uploaded on the mainstream video websites then shared on the mainstream social media and other media to promote the sale. So that your advertisement will be viewed by the specific group with your potent customers in it.

2.Erotic videos will stimulate people’s appetite. With your advertisement plugged in, the sex products in the advertisement will enhance their desire to buy.

3.Some of sponsors’ sex products will be also taken on in the videos by nude models with the word “The product is sponsored by (your company’s name)” at the end of the videos.