Official Community Forums Home

Group Hookup

Purple Lover

Guest Crazy Cat
1 hour ago, Gadget Geek said:

I think I can speak for all the guys here when I say Crazy Cat and Purple Lover, you simply must elaborate on these fantasy-land hookups! :P

lol Gadget, a lady never has amazing sex then tells all.... well, not on Sundays anyway. ?

No, unfortunately not. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I have stated in the past, that, no, this is not a hookup/dating site. This is not that area. Unfortunately, the chat board we use to have has since been deleted because a certain few were using it for their own sexcapades, and didn't keep to the general chat rules. So, it got shut down.

Have I met some of the members, not exactly. I have made a couple of good friends on here. I have a couple of friends that I directed here as well. But, the friends I already had, also got discouraged because of the lines and lines of people using the forums as chat rooms, and so they stopped coming on here. Which to me, is very sad, because they loved coming on here, learning, and contributing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2019 at 11:48 PM, Tyger said:

Well, I have stated in the past, that, no, this is not a hookup/dating site. This is not that area. Unfortunately, the chat board we use to have has since been deleted because a certain few were using it for their own sexcapades, and didn't keep to the general chat rules. So, it got shut down.

Have I met some of the members, not exactly. I have made a couple of good friends on here. I have a couple of friends that I directed here as well. But, the friends I already had, also got discouraged because of the lines and lines of people using the forums as chat rooms, and so they stopped coming on here. Which to me, is very sad, because they loved coming on here, learning, and contributing.

That explains why it seemed more like a ghost town. Fewer regular users then year ago

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

That explains why it seemed more like a ghost town. Fewer regular users then year ago

Unfortunately,  some people leave because of the constant dick pics in areas those really aren't the topic of the area, and "wanna hookup" posts, which flood this forum, instead of the sharing we had. I would love for our new members go searching for at least one post, 3 yrs or older, that interests them, that's not about hooking up, and bring it back to the front for a refresher! :)

• Like 2

• Members

I would love to see that myself. I was looking through some of the post at work the other day on my phone and damn it a dick picture showed up on a area where one should not be and thank goodness someone didnt come in and see what I was looking at