Official Community Forums Home

If You Were Tied Spread Eagle On The Bed

allit

• Members

If I was tied spread eagle on the bed :D WOW I would want everything my little heart could desire :P Tease me to no end, caress me, spank me every now and then cause I would mis- behave just to push you a little. Lick me, suck my nipples, my clit, use my toys, be dominating and control the play. Use candle wax and Wow I can think of a million things that I would want done to me.

I could write forever on this question I could write forever on, basically do as you wish just dont hurt me and pleasure me in every way you can think of. :) Double penatration woohoo now we are talking heaven.

• Like 5

• Members

I have to fully agree with that last post......I too would want anything and everything done to me.......love to be teased, spanked, touched, licked, fingered, and on and on.....just nothing that really scare me like being way to rough to the point im in fear or think i will be hurt. Ofcourse I would have to know the person well I just wouldnt let any guy tie me up.......sorry but lots of crazy ppl in the world.

HOT-N-HRNY

• Like 3

• Members

I've never been tied up. I have fantasies about it though. Just the thought of not being in control is an incredible turn on for me. My hubby is having trouble adjusting to the "new" me. I think I'm intimidating him now with all of my toys. I think if I brought that up now, he would probably go into shock. I'll have to keep my fantasies just that for now.

• Like 2

• Members
I've never been tied up. I have fantasies about it though. Just the thought of not being in control is an incredible turn on for me. My hubby is having trouble adjusting to the "new" me. I think I'm intimidating him now with all of my toys. I think if I brought that up now, he would probably go into shock. I'll have to keep my fantasies just that for now.

As a person I know it is sometimes uncomfortable to try new things. I hope he opens up to it. My wife is Filipino and she was adventouress enogh to try the toys I sent her. I have one very satisfied woman who is totally in love with me. When she wants me to go to new areas, I try and brush the discomfort aside. Usually I am happy I did.

Tease me into mindlessness. As long as it's not painful. do it all. B)

Seems like me and my wife. As long as it does not hurt or humiliate, anything goes. That is not a judgment against people who like to be hurt and humiliated. It just is not us.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh yeah, I'd want to be teased to no end. I'd like to have him brush his fingertips all down my naked body, kissing up my thighs and ending just to my pussy lips, so that it craves his touch. my nipples with icecubes, everything that I just couldn't stand and being able to do nothing about it! UGH! So nice! :D

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Tease me, but be sure to please me!!! :lol:

Actually, I have been tied, spread eagle before. And one time, was on a metal tube framed bed, which I broke during orgasm!! :blink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

My husband and I still talk about the guest house at Ft. McClelland, AL back in '76. I went there when he was allowed visitors when in AIT. The bed felt rather flimsy, but was so squeaky we had to sleep on the floor--of course, didn't get a lot of sleep, but when we did, just turning over the squeak would wake us up. Those were the days, I was there about a week (had taken the train/bus, so no vehcile). He would run three miles to the guest house, we'd make love 2-4 times a night, he'd get up, run three miles back to his barracks, then have to run up to five miles and do PT. But he never complained!

• Like 2

• Members

I agree with the teasing...... tease me till I'm begging because that's what I'm going to do to him when it's my turn to do the tying up. ;)

Kiss and drag your tongue on every inch of my body, especially down my back and my inner thighs, lightly brush my lips and clit and move on... make me squirm, make me beg... take me to the edge several times before you push me over.

I will sooooooooo reciprocate once I can breathe/walk again....

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members
What would you want done to you?

What I would like is for my wife to tease me with some toys and and a little bit of mouth teasing then use her toys on her self in front of me till she cums then make me lick her clit and teas me by sitting on my cock and not taking it all in then give me a bj tillI cum : :

• Like 1

Yes, I broke a metal bed, and not with my weight, I broke the weld on one of those foldable futon bed thingies. I was, um.....having a REALLY good time. Hubby brags about it still.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I would love to blindfolded and just barely touched then whiped

• Like 1

• Members

Hubby and I have the restraints the go under your mattress and then have straps that come out to hold your ankels and ones that come out to hold your wrists. They can be loosened or tightened once your in them so you can have movement or no movement.

9 times out of 10 it's me in the restraints as I am not dominating at all and find it hard to do and hubby loves to play with and tease me. I love it too. ;)

He knows all my favorite spots and spends alot of time on them, one in particlular ;) and I try and try and squirm away, but the restraints hold me still. I think that adds to the feeling of pleasure, not just the fun. And we also have the blind fold that comes with the Liberator. Cool stuff.

I'm not into whips or hard spanking or anything that would hurt, but being restrainted for a little while doesn't bother me. And I have played with hubby in this form a couple times and he has enjoyed it very much. I must try and get myself to be more assertive and do it more for him.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I HAVE been tied spread eagle. Very hot!

Try some variations:

Face-down (easy access to all holes then)

Pillow under the hips (you're more exposed)

If you have restraints under the bed, switch the hand and ankle ones so your hands are reaching far down and your legs are way up high (kinda in a frog-hop position)

Have fun!

• Like 2

• Members

I took a loose poll at our place...

Temptress wants FEATHERS, light touches, soft kisses - NO tickles and NO spanking.

For me, I like surprises! Just tie me up and have your way with me... but KNOW me well enough to know when to stop without me having to say a word. ('cuz if you do it right, I won't be able to talk!) LOL

~LG

• Like 1

• Members
Tease me, but be sure to please me!!! :lol:

Actually, I have been tied, spread eagle before. And one time, was on a metal tube framed bed, which I broke during orgasm!! :blink:

either you are really strong....OR he's just that good!!!!!

• Members

We actually were talking about this very recently due to my latest TT order. I had a very bad past with being tied up. I was left with nightmares, surgery and scars.

My SO and I have been messing with it a little as I do want to try it again, but this time with someone I trust and know will not intentionally hurt me. We recently ordered the under the bed restraint system.

He told me that if I want to be tied up to let him know as he doesn't want to push it on me if I am not ready which is very sweet of him. I think in the next couple of weeks we will be using my new purchase. I am ready to enjoy this and move on.

I am hoping he will do whatever his heart pleases. He knows what I like and don't like. I love being teased, licked, sucked and whatever else his heart desires. I trust him completely and know I will love whatever he does.

• Like 1