Official Community Forums Home

If You Were Tied Spread Eagle On The Bed

allit

• Members
:D Well now Ladylove cum on up to Sedro in WA state and we will flip to see who gets spreadeagled first. After I got face slapped last Tuesday nite by a smokin' hot lil redhead Domme I've got some new tricks in my toybag. Bring Hubby too. He can watch or join in... :P it's ALL GOOD!! B)

Have my plane ticket in hand and toy bag pack. get ready to rock.......

• Members
I'd want to be untied so I could do the tying :P

Sweet! ;)

This might become a dubious first post for me, but here goes- because I like the idea of being tied just about as much as I do being the dominant one- just depends on the person, I guess. But the idea of trust is paramount- it is the most important thing, to begin with, for whoever is in the submissive position.

I am not into pain, really at all (maybe just a TINY little bit, but only very briefly, to heighten the pleasure aspaect- and no toys or tools!! And that goes for what I would do to a woman, also- what two bodies can do with each other, to each other, is quite enough, i think). I do have a fantasy about having a perfect blow job done on me, lying down, and she reaches underneath and squeezes my ass, hard, just as I start to shoot it in her mouth...or one hand squeezing my ass and another holding my balls, sort of firmly, at the point of orgasm. Or maybe digging the fingers of both of her hands into my belly, when I cum. But that's really the extent of the 'pain' that I'm into.

As for what I would do for a woman- I would like to start at your feet, with my hands...and my face not too far away- massaging the lower part of your legs, slow and deliberate...kissing and licking slowly up the insides of your knees, while my hands are relaxing all of your muscles with their touch, as I go up further...and spending a good deal of time on the insides of your thighs...working my hands up to your hips and squeezing a little bit around them...sliding one hand under you, to hold one side of your ass, while the other hand's thumb is on top of you, stroking inward and further inward, toward your pussy...and still licking and sucking, a little harder, on the inside of your thigh...and moving my head up, parting your sweet, wet lips with my tongue, and I start stroking your clit back and forth with two fingertips while I'm eating you...and you're writhing and rocking from side to side, and moaning a little bit, but you can't really move, from being tied up...getting your pussy all over my face, and feeling your sweet honey sliding down my throat...all of this has made me so hard that I can't take it any more- I get off of you and untie just one leg, so that I can roll your hip up on that side, so that one leg is sort of crossed over the other one, that's still straight and tied up. And I get up on my knees and squat down in front of you, pushing my dick up inside you, and we start to fuck...I reach my hand between your legs and get my fingers wet with your juice, and then I reach up and start stroking your tits with it...getting them both a little wet and sticky...and then I concerntrate on just one, stroking it, stroking your hard nipple with my fingertips...stroking, squeezing, pushing...fucking...until we both cum.

Yeah, that's about all. :)

• Members
Sweet! ;)

This might become a dubious first post for me, but here goes- because I like the idea of being tied just about as much as I do being the dominant one- just depends on the person, I guess. But the idea of trust is paramount- it is the most important thing, to begin with, for whoever is in the submissive position.

I am not into pain, really at all (maybe just a TINY little bit, but only very briefly, to heighten the pleasure aspaect- and no toys or tools!! And that goes for what I would do to a woman, also- what two bodies can do with each other, to each other, is quite enough, i think). I do have a fantasy about having a perfect blow job done on me, lying down, and she reaches underneath and squeezes my ass, hard, just as I start to shoot it in her mouth...or one hand squeezing my ass and another holding my balls, sort of firmly, at the point of orgasm. Or maybe digging the fingers of both of her hands into my belly, when I cum. But that's really the extent of the 'pain' that I'm into.

As for what I would do for a woman- I would like to start at your feet, with my hands...and my face not too far away- massaging the lower part of your legs, slow and deliberate...kissing and licking slowly up the insides of your knees, while my hands are relaxing all of your muscles with their touch, as I go up further...and spending a good deal of time on the insides of your thighs...working my hands up to your hips and squeezing a little bit around them...sliding one hand under you, to hold one side of your ass, while the other hand's thumb is on top of you, stroking inward and further inward, toward your pussy...and still licking and sucking, a little harder, on the inside of your thigh...and moving my head up, parting your sweet, wet lips with my tongue, and I start stroking your clit back and forth with two fingertips while I'm eating you...and you're writhing and rocking from side to side, and moaning a little bit, but you can't really move, from being tied up...getting your pussy all over my face, and feeling your sweet honey sliding down my throat...all of this has made me so hard that I can't take it any more- I get off of you and untie just one leg, so that I can roll your hip up on that side, so that one leg is sort of crossed over the other one, that's still straight and tied up. And I get up on my knees and squat down in front of you, pushing my dick up inside you, and we start to fuck...I reach my hand between your legs and get my fingers wet with your juice, and then I reach up and start stroking your tits with it...getting them both a little wet and sticky...and then I concerntrate on just one, stroking it, stroking your hard nipple with my fingertips...stroking, squeezing, pushing...fucking...until we both cum.

Yeah, that's about all. :)

Thats it... ey?! :P

Nice...

• Review Team
Sweet! ;)

Well, ummm, yeah, welcome. I am looking forward to seeing if all of your posts are this .... interesting! B)

• Members

Wow is an understatement. That sounds really good. BTW welcome to the forum....you have definitely made a grand entrance.

• Members
I am looking forward to seeing if all of your posts are this .... interesting! B)

I can't guarantee 'interesting', but I can guarantee honesty. I just figure that a lot of the people who are here (including me, now) are here either because they identify so strongly with what gives them pleasure, and they're here to share about it, or they're seeking some kind of help, because of all of the far-reaching psychological ramifications that physical intimacy holds. But enough of therapy hour...

Aside from that, it's just fun to talk about it with like-minded people.

To me, there is nothing more beautiful in the world than a beautiful woman. I've been very lucky to have some unbelievable experiences- both physical and emotional...and it's all about having a real outlet for that kind of thing. So thank you. :)

• Members

I've been trying to convince my SO to tie me up, then tease and torment me and make me beg for a while now. He loves the idea, it turns him on almost as much as it turns me on... but when the time comes, he doesn't have the patience. We get as far as binding me, then a little teasing, and then HE can't take it any more.

But for fantasy? We'd pick out a selection of toys to play with, and set ground rules for that session. (what we do and don't feel like doing that day) Then he'd tie me up and blindfold me, and start teasing me mercilessly, making me beg for every bit of relief. The one place he has endless patience is seeing how long he can make my orgasm (or chain of orgasms) last... he'd take me so high I'd actually have to beg him to stop. No pain beyond gentle spanking, no humiliation beyond making me beg for sex. Damn, it'd be a good night.

• Members

Surprise me!! Make me beg you to stop!!! But DON'T STOP! Unless it's hurting me in a way I don't like. :) Just follow the bedroom rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I woud like anything that the person who tied me up would want to do, within reason. Give me a facial, or face fuck me, put clothespins or clamps on my nipples, balls, and cock, spank me which I love being spanked. Fuck me in the ass, use toys on me if desired, just basically however the person wants to use my body, since I'm submissive.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm tied up on a bed face up & can't move? Can the women be wearing high heels, black suspenders & fishnet stockings? Can she have long black hair & wear incredible red lipstick? Can she slather lube all over me and then start using body like a sex toy? I mean put my big toe inside, then maybe rub herself against my forearm. Then sit on my face and make me tongue fuck her, while she to plays with my cock in her hands & mouth. If I'm still conscious, can she then slide herself on to my rock hard cock, and tell me I'm a wicked, wicked boy and must do what mistress says?

Not that I thought about that much. HA!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh, lord, one of my fantasies...Still haven't been tied up yet, but working on it, lol.

I'd want to also be blindfolded, way hot. Perhaps some music too, low volume. I'd want to be teased until I practically cry. I usually get too ticklish and squirm away, but I love it. This way, there's no escape...

I totally want this whip and to be teased with it, but not actually whipped. Just light smacks and tickles.

I'd want really light teasing touches everywhere, especially my arms and stomach, so sensitive. Or my back if I was stomach down. Definitely some oral! And just about everything else...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife likes to be tied up when she's feeling a little kinky. Also likes the blindfold on occasion. I let her tie me up sometimes, when a nice role reversal comes off as a hot turn-on. One night, in a hotel room, right after some heavy foreplay, she pushed me back on the bed, straddling my my torso, right above my cock. She reached for a few ties that she had stashed at the end of the bed and proceeded to talk dominant to me, telling me that I should be a good boy and do what she says.

After tying me to the posts, she moved her tits down over my penis and made her way down to my feet. Grabbing my spread ankles, she started by sucking my toes, left foot first. She ran her tongue over every erotic spot on my lower body and made her way up to the inside of my thighs. She wouldn't touch my cock, except for running her beautiful tits over it (38c) or blowing on it as she slowly passed over the erection.

She then took out a small tube of lubrication. She also had a string with six small beads along it. She turned around and spread her ass cheeks, right above my face. She took the tube and squeezed out a small amount of lube and it landed right on her puckered asshole. I watched her insert the beads one by one, grinding her hips and driving my throbbing cock crazy! I then got to pull them out slowly by clenching my teeth around the ring at the end of the string. Watching those babies pop out of her asshole made me so fucking hot.

At this point, she turned around, untied my feet and pushed my legs up. My cock was so stiff. She leaned over between my legs and spit on my dick. Then she wrapped her nice little hand around the shaft and started stroking it. She let some more wetness drip from her mouth and slide down the head. As she put my cock in her mouth, she pushed my ass up in the air. She managed to get a little lube in my tight asshole and started pushing those beads up inside of me. They felt real good, and I told her to give them all to me. She did and I made her wait a few minutes before pulling them out. When she finally did, I almost came. Luckily, I didn't and proceeded to fuck her hot pussy real hard. Some of the best sex ever!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

What a sensual way to turn my girlfriend on.We havent dont this YET!As we are fairly new to each other,but it will be incorportated into our sensual play when we are ready to take that step.I don't know if it will be the next time we are together or somewhere down the road,but i certainly am looking forward to this play and the pleasure she will get out of it.

• 7 months later...
What I would like is for my wife to tease me with some toys and and a little bit of mouth teasing then use her toys on her self in front of me till she cums then make me lick her clit and teas me by sitting on my cock and not taking it all in then give me a bj tillI cum : :

Thanks for that man's perspective, I've been trying to talk my husband into this, and I think he would enjoy just what you said, not too hardcore, no pain, just teasing and pleasing.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

If I was tied up on a bed, I'd love to be pleased to non stop. First I'd love them to sit on my chest and for me to go down on them, then give me a facial. After wards I'd love for them to please me as well, lots of teasing, biting my nipples gently, sucking them, teasing them, kissing my thighs, going below and licking my clit and waiting until I climax, watching and waiting for me to beg for more. Until I beg for them to make love to me. ;)

• Members
I'd like to talk a little bit more dirty but I sometimes get carried away, haha.

Carried away? Hardly! I'd like to talk dirty to you...

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Many things, so I may need to be tied several times.

On the selfish side

To have my gal use her breasts to make make feel good, all the way.

Done it before but never received it where I just sit back and let do her thing.

With her hands, mouth, tongue. Stop and go, some nibbling, try different techniques, keep it hard as long as possible and stop before I lose control as many times as possible.

Her riding me facing me, the other way, using her hands to touch me.

Never tried prostate stimulation and curious about it.

For her

To bring her breasts to my mouth, have me give her oral.

Her riding me facing me, the other way, using her hands to touch me.

My hands are tied so she comes to my hands to have her clitoris and vagina stimulated.

She sits on me and just rubs her vagina and clitoris against my erection.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My now ex and I ended up breaking or wearing out just about every piece of furniture in the house and we were only together a year and-a-half. Two beds, a couch and a metal futon. ;) We both loved rough, hard sex. And, yes, I, too, love to be tied spread-eagle. I love what BDSM I have tried and am eager to try more. Oddly, unlike others here, I am not a fan of prolongued teasing. If I want it, I want it NOW!

• Members

FWB thinks she wants it and wants it now. I like prolonged teasing so it's always a battle. She's always wanting to get my cock in her mouth while I'm still enjoying her in more subtle ways. I let her win a lot, but a couple of times when I wanted it my way I came prepared and tied her up, spread across my bed to get her to settle down and take it. I love to take my time kissing the soft skin at the sides of her neck, below her ears. There are patches of incredibly soft, smooth skin on each side, between her navel and her hips that i like to lick and enjoy. Then there is the inside of her thighs, all the way from her knees to that crevice between her thighs and her pussy. She has really long, slender legs. And, yes, her pussy. I love licking it, sucking it into my mouth, and listening to her moan as I do it. My favorite thing is making her cum. She's not much into ass play, but when she's really warmed up I'll have my index and middle finger in her pussy and move my ring finger down to tease her ass. If it makes her cry out I know she's ready and I easy my finger into her ass. That almost always sends her over the edge to an orgasm. I'll keep at it and pretty soon she has another one. Then she gets sensitive and just touching her anywhere near her pussy makes her jump like she's been shocked. I go back to kissing and licking those soft places until she cools down. She's usually asking for my cock by then, but I have her tied up, so what can she do? I'll move down and start on her pussy again and she'll cum again. By then she's really begging for cock and I'm about ready to give it to her. I usually come around the bed and let her lick and suck it for a while - until I start getting uncontrollably excited and start fucking her mouth. She starts raising her head, encouraging me to fuck her mouth, and moaning like she's the one about to cum. I don't know if it's really making her cum or if it's a sympathetic orgasm or what. But I don't like to cum in her mouth because I like to really let go and jamb it into her when I cum and I'm afraid I'll choke her if I really let go when I'm in her mouth. She seems disappointed when I don't fill her mouth, but at that point I'm in control. Sometimes I move back below her and fuck her hard in missionary. But my favorite is to put her on her knees at the side of the bed, bend her over the bed, and fuck the hell out of her from behind. She said she likes it when I pull her hair while I'm doing that. I didn't really know I was doing it because by that time I'm so focused on getting as deep and hard into her as hard as I can that I kind of lose my senses. She says it turns her on more than anything when I fuck her so desperately and she always has another orgasm.

Uh, what was the question??

• Like 2

• Members

Awesome post, Sunday! Your lady friend is one lucky woman. :) I love prolonged play, too--just not a ton of teasing. And I understand well the areas you are talking about, from inner thighs, up over the hips, along the sides and over to the belly button. I love this kind of foreplay, both giving and receiving the pleasure of it. I most especially love the giving. I am told that my tongue has a life of its own and I LOVE making my partner moan and squirm with wanting more. I like to be made to squirm, too, just not for TOO long before I am given what I want. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

:D I have to agree with the first two ladies, god the list is endless.....

Id want to be teased, licked, fingered, sucked spanked...... the list goes on

and on....

And yes of course id definitely have to know the guy well.....Lotta nuts out there!!!