Official Community Forums Home

Her secret massager

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

WOW WOW WOW! This vibrator is awesome! It is like a small bullet, but a little larger and definitely more powerful. Compact enough to take with you when you travel and I suggest you do, I also used it in the shower and found that it holds up well to water. The head of the massager is flexible and moves around helping you get those real tingly hot spots just right. My favorite favorite feature is how strong the vibrations are of this massager. I am usually pretty critical when it comes to vibration speed and intensity and this massager really does an excellent job. It has 18 different pulse and vibration patterns so there is something for everyone. There is a little trick to turning it on- hold the power button until the blue light comes on- repeat to turn off. My one complaint would be that there is only one button to choose the vibrations and pulse patterns so you have to cycle through to get back to whatever vibration or pattern you like or just turn off and start over. This massager is great for medium to pro vibrator users in my opinion because of the vibration intensities, however I would not deter a newer user to give it a go- like I said it has 18 patterns! Battery placement is easy the bottom screws off and slips out it does require quite a bit of batteries 4 AAA-worth it. Made from silicone it makes for easy cleanup which is always a bonus! Give it a try you WILL NOT regret it!!

check it out for yourself https://www.tootimid.com/Her-Secret-Massager-9032.html 

• Like 1

• Members

When I got my first vibrator I wore it out the day I got it. I even tried replacing the batteries. So I got three more and it sucks that I can't use them because of living with a friend. So glad to hear that you're having an awesome time with yours.

• Review Team

Dang it! That is a shame! I have so many I can't imagine not being able to use them whenever ? I did forget to mention this little guy is pretty loud too.. I mean it's nothing outrageous but definitely noticeable lol Iv reviewed a couple other ones that are pretty quiet you should look into some quieter vibrators so you don't have to worry about being discreet ?

• Like 2

• Members

Before I got one I masterbated a lot when my husband worked long shifts. I think our friend heared me because he was standing by the door. I'm glad nothing was said to me. I'm looking for a quieter one so far no luck. At least when I use the vibrator my hand and arm doesn't hurt. Yeah for hours on end feeling awesome ❤

• Like 1