Official Community Forums Home

PH and me

• Members

My first post so please be nice

The night begins as we return back to the home from a white cloth restaurant. You are dressed in a short black skirt, white blouse legs attired in my favorite black lace pantyhose.  As we enter the home I slowly nudge you towards the bedroom, laying you gently on the sheets.  My tongue begins to caress your neck and mouth and as I remove your blouse,  your nipples become hard.  Unzipping your skirt , my true fantasy begins, the pantyhose have a slight control top and I reach over to the night stand to collect the vibrator, inserting into the waistband just to the top of your love, all the while slowly working my tongue toward your midsection. Once between your pantyhose clad legs I can see some juices beginning to flow. My tongue caresses against the nylon sucking and licking while the motion brings you to ultimate stimulation.  Boom eruption occurs and my ecstasy of swallowing the love flow is complete.  My bit of fantasies is imagining a reciprocating scenario.

• Like 1