Official Community Forums Home

deleted

• Members
7 hours ago, Beal said:

Gonna begin the story, but you guys have to guess the scenario. Wanna have some fun with this

1)  We met in the lobby after a long flight in. Old high school acquaintances.  She wearing very attractive tight fitting jeans a green top that showed just the right amount of cleavage. I was dressed in business attire my tie slightly loosened at the neck from the travel. After a nice hug between friends we agreed to meet for dinner later that evening.

2)A chance meeting in the hotel lounge, dressed in my business attire after seminars and downing a few greyhounds my courage was up to approaching this brunette who had occasionally glanced my way while slightly brushing her hair away from her beautiful neck. Clad in a green wrap dress tied at the waist and wearing smoke colored hosiery. I perceived this as a once in a lifetime chance.

part 2 to follow

Pick 1 or2

Both 1 and 2

• Members

2 was how it began

Part 2 Flirting begins

1-As I neared her, the intoxication of the evening became more intense. I sat down next to her and was immediately overwhelmed with her beauty.  The sparkling blue eyes, hair glistening in the candlelight,  light red lips, small choker collar, pendant laying loving against the soft exposure of her skin. My mind and body was beginning to explode with thoughts of what if!!. We talked for a bit and then decided to move to a booth in the corner of the lounge.

On our move through the room, I walked behind her, eying the extravagant way the whimsy dress material was flowing against her hips. Every step was followed with wilder and wilder thoughts of what this evening could become

She said she enjoyed my blue eyes and wanted to pay very close attention to my reactions, so she suggested I sit across from her in the booth. We ordered a couple more drinks and talked. I admit every word and sentence she said was taken as a double entendre. The perversion of my thought was beginning to take control of my body. I could feel myself become hard.

She must have sensed my passion growing because she removed her heels and began rubbing her nylon covered foot slowly between my legs, a smile came across her face as she saw the enjoyment in mine. The desires of my mind and body began to take control of my actions. I wanted to explode inside her body right there!  We simply could not wait any longer and proceeded to the elevators.

Part 3 next the elevator ride.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Part 3

We left the lounge our arms entwined around each other’s others waist and proceeded through a dimly lit alcove, I pulled her close and we passionately kissed my hands moving slowly to fully explore the sensualness of her body.  By this time I was beginning to really lose control of my body’s action, and then horror struck completely destroying my immediate fantasies. (Who is the brainchild of Glass Elevators) !!!! Sarah must have realized my state and said she would really like to take a midnight walk on the beach to clear our heads a bit. My mind quickly thought of beach erotica and how this was going to play out.

A wry smile crossed my face and I was thinking this could work out well, we are way overdressed and some if not all of our attire was simply going to have to be removed.  As we reached the outside I removed my suitcoat, Sarah kissed me again and removed my tie,  undid a few buttons of my shirt all the while moving her hands across my chest hairs and up and down the front of my body.  I noticed she took my tie and put it in her handbag. I asked why? She said she liked to keep souvenirs of her conquest.  Her conquest!! I thought I was the one doing the conquest----

Finding a small bench she sat down and the show began! I watched intently as she slowly took off her heels and slid the dress up her thighs, then slowly rolling down her thigh high nylons and giving me a glimpse of black lacy panties.  The midnight moonlight against her soft legs was indescribable; the waves crashing in the background only enhanced the erotica of the night.

Sorry have to break Part 4 next---till this day I still turn up the song Sarah (I believe by Stevie Nicks) and let me remember.

• Like 1

• Members

As she rose from the bench, the ocean breeze brushed her hair back and I could see a fire in her eyes.  She was burning with desire and I had a plan “B” to fulfill this fire, as I we neared the little beach supply rental house I took out the key, I had bribed from the hotel clerk with a $20 and said lets go inside.

Once inside, Sarah arched her back against me, urging my lips against her neck and shoulders, I began to undo the laces of the back of her dress slowly sliding the shoulder straps off and it fell off her silk skinned body. I continued to kiss and fondle her breast every moment gaining intensity.

We fell on to the floor and I was ready to attempt my best at cooling her burning desire. She spread her legs and I entered her with my rock hard shaft. I thought I would erupt immediately so I made my rhythm one with the crashing waves of the ocean. As each wave would hit I would thrust inside her, hips grinding against her trying to reach an inner soul of her in each and every thrust. I never has wanted to be so deep inside as I did at that moment in time, I was becoming one with nature and I could feel her juices beginning to flow and mine were as well.  Through her muffled moans I sensed her orgasm was near, I continued thrusting slow and deeper with each crash, finally I collapsed in an eruption of pure ecstasy throbbing and releasing every fluid I had.

As we lay next to each other she whispered in my ear, you aren’t done yet! I have plans and a devilish smile whisked across her face.

Part 5  Oh sarah

• Like 1

• Members

Promise I will finish the story in the next day or two, attempting to put emotions on paper can be a challenge, I would appreciate any thoughts positive or negative.

• Like 1

• Members

The Ending

We took the “glass elevators” back up to the 6th floor, with only a slight steaming of the glass taking place. I was a little spent from the beach house, but I knew Sarah needed more.

Upon entering the room, she immediately headed for the shower and said come join please! I made a quick detour for my drink of watermelon and turmeric as I knew some additional help would be needed.

Once in the shower room I noticed how she adjusted the steaming, pulsating water spouts for her maximum enjoyment. She seductively handed me the shower gel and invited me to use my imagination. Slowly lubricating my fingers I began to explore her every orifice, the combination of body and gel moisture was allowing me to add multiple fingers inside her. With each expanded entry she moaned and arched for more.  We finished our foreplay in the shower and I gently assisted in toweling off her body that was still full of fire. Moving from the shower she pushed me back on the bed and said wait. Taking her conquest tie and nylons she bound me up. Then she moved herself across my midsection and lowered her moistness to my lips, begging me to lick, she moved side to side and back forth with each pass becoming more tasteful. Occasional she would press down, and sigh with slight cum beginning to appear.  Every inch of her was entered until finally she released the nectar which rolled from my tongue down my cheeks.

As I lay there my unit gained rejuvenation and was throbbing to the point where some pre-fluid had rolled from my tip. Sarah continued to gyrate across my lips but saw my needs also. She moved her lips across my straining cock and used her fingers inside my legs to keep my stimulation up.  I exploded a load as Sarah released again into my waiting lips.  

Finally the knocking on the walls from the next room broke the spell and she rolled off me.

No other encounter has seemed to meet this one. Maybe it was just the whole mood. But gottal keep trying!!!!  

• Like 1