Official Community Forums Home

My sexual journey

• Members

Hello all, As I write this I am somewhat taken a back by all thats happened in the last year. My husband and I met in collage and quickly fell in love 32 years ago. That said in 30 yrs of marriage I have never regretted a single day. My husband has time and again proven his fatherhood and maintains a close relationship with both our kids now in their late 20's. He is always there to guide them and nurture their new families. Now we have 2 adorable Grand kids whom we just adore and they spend a great deal of time at our house. We are simple folks who have very good careers and have done well for ourselves. That said we have harbored some underlying sexual desires all these years. In the bedroom we always had a fantastic sex life. He always knew how to satisfy me sexually and I him. New Years eve everything changed and I have accepted our new lifestyle. Opening up our sexual desires led us on an unbelievable journey. Still deeply in love my husband and I have agreed to open our marriage to shall we say outside sources. Upon some simple ground rules he and I have ventured into sexual bliss. 

We have since January met and been active with a couple of different couples who walk on the bi side, that said and it was later learned that both he and I had extra marital affairs with the opposite sex. I learned that he loved sucking cock and he learned I loved sleeping with my girl friend. Learning this of him made me feel wonderful in that he wasn't asking me to do what he was willing to do. 

We arranged a New Years Eve party in which we invited his best buddy whom they had been sexually active for a while. We started playing games and before long it turned into truth or dare. Long story short I was put on the line and had to answer a truth question. The I was dared and had to fulfill my challenge. The dare was if Allen pulled out his cock you need to suck it. So when he whipped it out I had to swallow his massive cock to satisfy the dare. When I saw my husband unzip and started jacking I knew I was in this to the end. From the waist down he and the hubby are identical, my husband may be little bigger but not that much. I then stopped the whole thing and admitted " if we are going to do this I don't want the couch fucked up". That night I thought I had died and went to heaven because what I experienced that night was incredible. 

A few weeks later we did the same thing with my woman friend and the same results happened. I experienced seeing him thrust his cock into another woman and wasn't at all jealous. Since then it has become commonplace to openly sleep with whoever we desire as long as its safe. We entertain often as we are very secluded and live out in the country where no-one is around to see us. It has been a fantasy come true so when he travels I have Allen take care of my women needs, when I travel Susan takes care of the hubby. I don't know where this will end up but I will admit, we are having a great time  and things look great and feels even better. The few swinger couples we have hosted have not only been fantastic friends but great in the bedroom. 

This week my husband is traveling and not once but twice his buddy serviced me today. Tonight Jerry is coming over for some lay time and he was hoping the husband was going to be around but we will try and make the best of it. My husband called minutes ago and I updated him on my activities and he said awesome but was kinda pissed he wasn't going to be here for  Jerry. He said he had an old buddies lined up ready to go so when he got through with his meetings, he planned on some naked fun as well. 

Truth be told, I truly love our new life style and hope it continues forever. Both he and I believe that even though we give our bodies to others our souls are mated for eternity. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...