Official Community Forums Home

Pink B.O.B. Silver Vibrating Bullet

Tyger

What does one do when they're stuck at home due to a hurricane (Harvey)? Why, try out some new toys of course!!!

silver-bullet-2.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0

Little bullets that only have a push button (no cords), are a must-have in any woman's play box! 

This one is so easy to use!!! With only one little button on the bottom of the base to depress to turn it on/off, it's great for any new to sex toy users! And, since it's made of a hard plastic, it's really easy to care for, nor do you have the worries about lubes messing with it, or anything like that.

AND it's waterproof, which is very evident with the rubber gasket around the base and unit, to help keep out the water. 

Just unscrew the base to remove the paper insert preventing battery contact (3 batteries are included) during shipping, screw the base back on, and then push the little black button to start your bullet ride!!

This toy is about 3.5" long, which is perfect for holding on to, and placing the pointy tip exactly where you want it.

It only has one setting, which is a medium high, so it's not too strong for those that like a softer vibe, but it won't do much if you're like me and need a stronger one to get off to.

It's also a great size to use with a strap on harness, for the harness wearer, so she can put it in the labia folds, and rub against it while she thrusts into her lover! Or even use in a pair of panties for that added excitement while driving!

Where it wasn't so great for me due to the lack of power, I do tend to need a really strong vibe to get clit orgasms from. But, it was a nice teaser.

I'd recommend this one for some beginner users to maybe try first. It's quiet, easy to use and clean, and it's hypoallergenic (hard plastic). Plus, for storage, all you need to make sure of is that the batteries don't get wet. I always take the batteries out before washing, and try to leave them out to avoid corrosion. It's small enough where it will fit in a pocket, purse, or make up bag, within easy reach!

Silver Bullet

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I like to use the bullet for foreplay ,it an awesome accessory....by the time I'm done teasing my so she is already close to having a big o ,then I might push it inside her and tease her with my tip just barely entering her.

• Members

Wonder what kind of mileage that thing gets?

I mean, we have worn out a half dozen different bullets. (Not sure how that happens....) 

Be nice to find a variable speed model that won't breakdown for a few years. 

• 4 weeks later...

The biggest issue I have with these sorts of bullets, is that the batteries aren't a "normal" size. Not like you can just go and buy that size at a gas station or small store. They're a specialty size, and can be hard to find. I do prefer those bullets that have a standard size battery, like an AA or AAA.