Official Community Forums Home

erased

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, Mike miller said:

I think its totally normal for people like us,lol

Not many people like the idea and I haven't yet experienced much either. When I started dating my husband I wanted to get a dominatrix job but he wasn't too thrilled with the idea. Maybe a safety issue which I can completely understand but what a thrill that would have been.

5 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

Not many people like the idea and I haven't yet experienced much either. When I started dating my husband I wanted to get a dominatrix job but he wasn't too thrilled with the idea. Maybe a safety issue which I can completely understand but what a thrill that would have been.

Omg,the leather and the latex,the thigh high boots ,the pain and the pleasure ,the thought of it drives me insanely crazy . I have never experienced it .....yet ,lol

• Members

Now your talking my language! H. housewife , I did tell you my closet story didn't I. I think moderate pain before sexual encounter makes for one hell of an intense Big O. tie me up and make me squeal like a pig.

• Like 1

• Members

And as far as it being normal. I care about that less than I care about the last drop of piss I shake off my dick.

• Like 1