Official Community Forums Home

Anal Finger Play On A Man

trickychick

• Members

Ok, firstly, my man and I had a massive session last night which reminded me of the old days before we had kids :) due to his consumption of a bottle of wine he was able to keep his erection for soooooo long!

(it was awesome fun!)

Anyway, we were very excitable, and we agreed I would try to massage his prostate with my finger up his arse, so I got lubricated and it was near impossible, he kept gritting his teeth and I told him to relax and breathe, I thought my finger was going to die it was being so crushed :blink: he said hes tried it himself and it was the same.

What to do? Is it that he's not really relaxed at all? He said the 'in' feeling was ok, but was uncomfortable with any 'out' movement, we stopped in the end and carried on with other things; but what do we have to do, he thinks if it works it will be nice and he wants to know what its like.

Any suggestions? Thanks. :)

• Like 1

• Members

OK, let me ask you, when you are fingering his ass, are you just sitting there fingering him? THe reason I ask is, for the first time you put anything up your man's ass I would suggest getting him as relaxed and turned on as possible - this mean a BLOW JOB! If you are lovingly sucking and licking on your man's rod and he doesn't know the finger up the ass is coming, then he will not tense up so much.

I also would make sure your fingernails are SHORT - cause one knick with a nail and it is all over. I would also say that you might benefit from using an anal toy - such as anal beads or a small anal plug for the first times. They seem bigger than a finger, but they are easier to manipulate and will really be easier to use fogetting him used to the sensations. A finger is nice, but beads are better.

In the meantime, don't pressure him, make sure you are distracting him with a nice, sensual blowjob, and then I think things will slide in easier! Of course, also use a LOT of LUBE - and I mean A LOT - the more the better, you can never have too much with anal sex - especially the first times!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

• Members
OK, let me ask you, when you are fingering his ass, are you just sitting there fingering him? THe reason I ask is, for the first time you put anything up your man's ass I would suggest getting him as relaxed and turned on as possible - this mean a BLOW JOB! If you are lovingly sucking and licking on your man's rod and he doesn't know the finger up the ass is coming, then he will not tense up so much.

I also would make sure your fingernails are SHORT - cause one knick with a nail and it is all over. I would also say that you might benefit from using an anal toy - such as anal beads or a small anal plug for the first times. They seem bigger than a finger, but they are easier to manipulate and will really be easier to use fogetting him used to the sensations. A finger is nice, but beads are better.

In the meantime, don't pressure him, make sure you are distracting him with a nice, sensual blowjob, and then I think things will slide in easier! Of course, also use a LOT of LUBE - and I mean A LOT - the more the better, you can never have too much with anal sex - especially the first times!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

:P THE FIRST TIME MY HONEY SLID A FINGER INTO MY ASS SHE WAS SMOKING MY DICK. I HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS GONNA DO THAT AND IT FELT SO FREAKIN' GOOOOOOD I COULD'NT CONCENTRATE ON LICKING HER PUSSY. I HAVE PLEADED WITH HER TO DO THAT AGAIN....BUT TO NO AVAIL. SO FAR. PERHAPS NEXT FRIDAY WHEN I GO DOWN TO SEE HER SHE WILL...*sigh* 12G :P

• Members
... the first time you put anything up your man's ass I would suggest getting him as relaxed and turned on as possible - this means a BLOW JOB!

I also would make sure your fingernails are SHORT - cause one knick with a nail and it is all over.

Absolutely!

The best position for this is kneeling on the floor between his legs while he sits in an armchair. I like get my husband's full attention with a nice hot, wet blowjob, and when he's really into it and just about to boil over I'll slip a well-lubed finger up his ass. I have medium-long fingernails, but I'm really careful and I've never hurt him doing this (I used to wear a nonlatex glove, but a naked finger is much more sensuous for both of us). I use my middle finger with my palm turned towards me, and push it up as far as I can, then I press the finger forward to rub his prostate. I just gently massage from side to side. I don't have super-long fingers, but I can reach it easily this way. Sometimes I'll do this early in the encounter, but usually I'll surprise him when he's almost ready to cum. He says if he's on the verge of cumming when I do this to him, it pushes him over the edge and he cums his brains out... and the volume of semen he spurts is way more than with a blowjob alone. So ladies, if you love it when your man shoots a big tasty load in your mouth, you've got to try this.

• 11 years later...