That's pretty deep for a simpleton like me. I am still contemplating , "Surf Naked".

• Like 1

I would just for the rush. I have broke thru ice to soak in my cow tank. I was determined to stay for 15 minutes. When I went in it had been 45 minutes in 33 degree water. I supect the time loss was early stages of hypothermia. Could not find my balls for an hour!

Not many would. Just a walk on the wildside

why "no one around"? If the pix that I've seen that you've posted are you, then you should absolutely be proud to show off that bod!

Plus, it's more of a rush with other people around.

I like my private time plus not completely comfortable with my body. I know it was the past but words hurt me. I'm happy I'm at a good weight and doing my best not to look back and remember things. Plus if no one is around I get to have fun masterbating outside which I haven't done that yet but someday I will.

I don't think Iv'e done myself outside either. that's an easy one to get to. If I could go back to the pasta thing for a second. You didn't have a machine did you? I have never had fresh pasta but I don't want another kitchen utensil . My house to cluttered up already

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

I don't think Iv'e done myself outside either. that's an easy one to get to. If I could go back to the pasta thing for a second. You didn't have a machine did you? I have never had fresh pasta but I don't want another kitchen utensil . My house to cluttered up already

I have a hand crank pasta machine it belonged to my husband's parents. You can get one online it works great. You can mix vegetable juice instead of water. Practice makes perfect.