Official Community Forums Home

Penis Size

DANIEL

• 10 months later...
Daniel: I was raised to measure in inches, but if I recall, an inch is about 25 cm long. Making this penis only about 1/2 inch. I doubt that it is long enough to enter the normal vagina. Have you tried getting an erection, and then measuring its length then? When I have been out in the cold for hours, my penis shrinks up to a 1/2 inch or less, but once I warm, and get some fluids in me, my erection returns to its normal 6.5 inches or so. Shocked the hell out my first wife the first time she saw me come in from a day's hunting, and saw my penis had almost disappeared inside me! Thank God I wasn't nearly as upset about it as she was, and could assure her that all would be well in a hour or so. we celebrated when I delivered on that promise!

Actually it is 2.2 or 2.5 cm so that would be around 6 or inch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I hesitate to answer yes or no to this, only because of the way you have this phrased. Is a 3.75 inch erect penis average? NO, 5 - 5 1/2 is average. Is it respectable? Well, that depends on what is done with that 3.75 inches. Some men have 9 inch penises and don't know how to use them, so their 9 inchers are definitely not respectable!

So, is YOUR 3.75 inches respectable, you will have to answer that one for yourself!

Mikayla :D

• Like 1

• 12 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I think a lot of women would attest to this but I don't think this size is everything to do with it. If you know what to do with what you got you can satisfy a woman. I have not had problems bringing my wife or others to orgasm with a smallish size penis

• Thanks 1

Ever hear the phrase "it's not the size of the dingy, but the motion of the ocean"? Well, that, my dears, is a very sexual phrase. Basically, it's not your size, but what you can do overall.

Honestly, I've had shorter dick men, 4-5" erect, and I've had a 9"er too. It's honestly a couple of things, as far as being "respectable" when it comes to penis size. It depends on the woman: her shape, her cervix, and what she prefers, how much foreplay there is, including clit play, and how honest she is when she's getting it. If you say "oooo, ahhhh" indicating what he's doing feels good.....but it doesn't.....well my dears, that is sad for you, not him.

You may have to show him how to please you, what you REALLY like, big cock or not, and even aim him in the right direction. If he's on the shorter side, and not doing it for you, there's always clit play as he's doing you, which can be hot for both of you. ;) 

• Members

Well said Tyger. Another phrase would be "it's not how deep you fish but how you wiggle your worm".

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On Saturday, May 27, 2006 at 5:30 PM, Mikayla1 said:

I hesitate to answer yes or no to this, only because of the way you have this phrased. Is a 3.75 inch erect penis average? NO, 5 - 5 1/2 is average. Is it respectable? Well, that depends on what is done with that 3.75 inches. Some men have 9 inch penises and don't know how to use them, so their 9 inchers are definitely not respectable!

So, is YOUR 3.75 inches respectable, you will have to answer that one for yourself!

Mikayla :D

My bf has a good 9 and a half inches long penis and 7 and a half inches thick when hard and he knows how to use it , very well as i Mandy all squirt over and over every time we get together. But it's not how long but how thick your cock is and how long you stay inside of her and use it. Hopefully this will be helpful for you.   Thanks.... MandyandDewey

• Members
On 2/16/2005 at 12:47 AM, DANIEL said:

so is 13cm a good size or not

show us a picture and we'll give you an honest answer seriously

• 1 year later...
  • Members

its not the size of the wand but how you use it