Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Anyone?

H. Housewife

• Members

Does anyone else get seasonal depression? Yeah,I know the fall supposed to be awesome with the leaves changing colors and all that jaz. I refuse to take anything for it the side effects are too harmful. I try to snap out of it with fitness, healthy eating habits,making people laugh,but it's like quick sand that I can't get out of. Seeking help doesn't help they'll just give me a line of bullshit and take my money. I just want to be back to my happy self.

• Members
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:46 AM, H. Housewife said:

Does anyone else get seasonal depression? Yeah,I know the fall supposed to be awesome with the leaves changing colors and all that jaz. I refuse to take anything for it the side effects are too harmful. I try to snap out of it with fitness, healthy eating habits,making people laugh,but it's like quick sand that I can't get out of. Seeking help doesn't help they'll just give me a line of bullshit and take my money. I just want to be back to my happy self.

I have felt this way , but not in the fall. Later when the sky turns gray. Some conditions like this are treated with staring at lights of a certain spectrum. Maybe you just need a cold beer and a lovemaking session with Alfred. Imaginary to slow down those deep thought patterns that you expierence. Your a beautiful young woman. Concentrate on having and making a future for you and your loved ones.

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

I have felt this way , but not in the fall. Later when the sky turns gray. Some conditions like this are treated with staring at lights of a certain spectrum. Maybe you just need a cold beer and a lovemaking session with Alfred. Imaginary to slow down those deep thought patterns that you expierence. Your a beautiful young woman. Concentrate on having and making a future for you and your loved ones.

Yeah you're right I have to concentrate on other things. As for Alfred I wish but at least I can message him. 

• Members
4 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

I was a Summer person all of my life.  Lived to get my summer tan, bod, bikini.  But now that Im older ( Ugh) . I've embraced it all. I love the rain cause it just feel like we all have to slow down. Take a deep breath make that Chili recipe or soup that is to hot to do in the Summer. Snuggle up with well for me these days a good book or movie. Need it to be a good man. ( But Ok ).I'm like most if weather stays gloomy far to long, It will make me feel sad. 

I love the summer even if it's not too warm but my husband would never move to L.A. I asked. That's coo that you make chili I bet it's really tasty. 

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

Yeah you're right I have to concentrate on other things. As for Alfred I wish but at least I can message him. 

I always found that when I was working I never had time to obsess on things that that bummed me. Some times something will get on my mind and it does not leave when I am not working. It is usually something that isn't worth wasting my time to think about. I should do some volunteer work or get a partime job . Makes me appreciate time off more than being off all the time. I didn't realize Alfred was real. So you have seen photos. That makes fantasy easier. Maybe when thoughts appear I don't like I will take Pam Anderson for a fantasy encounter. Ut oh , I have something to attend too.

Charlie

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

I always found that when I was working I never had time to obsess on things that that bummed me. Some times something will get on my mind and it does not leave when I am not working. It is usually something that isn't worth wasting my time to think about. I should do some volunteer work or get a partime job . Makes me appreciate time off more than being off all the time. I didn't realize Alfred was real. So you have seen photos. That makes fantasy easier. Maybe when thoughts appear I don't like I will take Pam Anderson for a fantasy encounter. Ut oh , I have something to attend too.

Charlie

I'm always thinking and you're right a job to think less of things. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

I can't wait til I get to retire.. Im hoping 10 more years. Im trying to cut my work load down now!! My daughter is the last 1 at home and she is a sophomore in high school. I try to spend as much time as I can with my horses. I love taking them and riding in the beach. I work in hospitality .  .. This lady did nothing but yell at me this morning because the Housekeeper forgot her coffee cups. ..Wow what has this world come to.. I try to tell myself when Guest yell at me.. We are not curing cancer here..Just putting heads on pillow. !!! 

That's not an easy job especially getting yelled at . That's cool that you have horses and ride them on the beach. 

• Members
4 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Yep.. People forget nobody's perfect..but in my business you are pressured to be!! From owners to Franchises,  And Guest. There are days I feel like screaming!  Lol. 

That totally sucks they'd hate my sarcasm if I had to deal with them. My last job I told my coworkers to fuck off and they thought I was all so cute saying that. Good grief this face of mine doesn't get me into too much trouble. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I wouldn't say depressed, but definitely some bluesiness.  With the shorter days and cooler whether, I feel like I need more sleep, have less energy (mental more than physical), and my libido takes a hit.  

• Members
3 hours ago, square said:

I wouldn't say depressed, but definitely some bluesiness.  With the shorter days and cooler whether, I feel like I need more sleep, have less energy (mental more than physical), and my libido takes a hit.  

It's bizarre how the weather effects each person.  Some love the cold days they take advantage of skiing. Others feel romantic with rainy days which I feel super lazy on those days. The cloudy dark days people love as well. Yes I agree so much less energy on those days. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

When I lived in the Northwest, I got it every winter.  Now that I live in a sunny tropical place, it’s no longer a problem.  But when I got it, it was pretty bad.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes. I was diagnosed with S.A.D. which is Seasonal Affected Disorder. Not enough vitamin D. The holidays are hard too, since money is tight. I try and open the house up to get some fresh air, clean the yard when possible, and make things as cheerful as i can.

• Members

Take care of yourself, Tyger. Especially in these days with covid and all the lockdowns etc. A lot more people are suffering depression. Try to get out in that sunshine and fresh air as much as possible.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 1:36 PM, Rio said:

Take care of yourself, Tyger. Especially in these days with covid and all the lockdowns etc. A lot more people are suffering depression. Try to get out in that sunshine and fresh air as much as possible.

Thanks Rio. I am trying. COVID definitely has something to do with it this year as well.

We had 3 days of dreary, rainy weather in East TX, then 2 days of cool, but nice weather, where we all got outside and worked in the yard, getting holiday decorations out and set up. Now, it's raining and cold again. 

I'm in comfy clothes, including my leopard print fluffy slippers. :)❤️