Official Community Forums Home

Prostate Cancer

• Members
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:54 AM, Trudi said:

. My husband was unable to get an erection after his prostate removal surgery so we opted for a penile implant . His erection is only 4 inches long and girth is maybe 1 1/2 inches.It is not enough for meCan anyone recommend a realistic sex toy

I don't know about the toys here or price but Amazon has something for everyone at a very reasonable price. Please enjoy. Have a big O on me.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am also sorry to hear of your situation, but I too know what you are feeling. My husband had the same 8 years ago and he still loves SEX. He did not go with the implant, He was only about 2 1/2 and 1 1/2   He has a couple of the hollow dildos and some others and yes we can do with them it is still not the same. I do miss the real big hard COCK between my legs but I am very thankful for what I have and what he gives me, do your self a big favor and don't think that going out there looking for another as it is not going to help you . Instruct him on what you like orally and hopefully that will keep you happy, and enjoy everyday

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I second the recommendation of a hollow strap-on. It goes over his penis, kinda like a condom on steriods (but not to be used for protection, just pleasure). The straps may go around his waist, legs, or both. This way, he can still be an active participant. I'd recommend a bit of lube for him going in the toy, so it won't rub, and possibly for you the first few times you use it.

Be careful not to use silicone lubes with silicone toys. The silicone lube deteriorates the structural integrity of the toy made of silicone.I know, sounds odd, but trust me, it's very TRUE!!!