Official Community Forums Home

Finally!

Floridagirl

Hi. I am enjoying reading these blogs. I just received my toys and am wondering why it took me so long to start using toys! 

I apparantly had a medical issue that caused me to have little to no sex drive - now that I'm on medication and reversing that problem - oh my. I've never had a sex drive like this before. 

• Like 5

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 9/27/2017 at 1:15 PM, Floridagirl said:

Hi. I am enjoying reading these blogs. I just received my toys and am wondering why it took me so long to start using toys! 

I apparantly had a medical issue that caused me to have little to no sex drive - now that I'm on medication and reversing that problem - oh my. I've never had a sex drive like this before. 

Help out here. What meds did you get on?  

• Members
On 10/3/2017 at 2:11 PM, Floridagirl said:

It was a under active thyroid and ever since that was discovered and adjusted with medication I've noticed a huge difference in my energy and sex drive. 

Thyroid is a major problem with women & also some men.  It effects so many things!  I'm glad you got it figured out!  Enjoy exploring with your toys!

• Members

What toy do you like the most so far ?